Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    Dang, I was just joking. That explains why the Raiders had a good defense this year. Maybe AL will play it smart and clean house with the entire staff.

Well, the players want Rob to be the HC.

Knowing old-bag-of-bones, Rob should be released when the Raiders blow somehow next season.

And should fall perfectly into our pockets, Shanahan knows what it is like to get screwed by Al, and misery can share company.

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

I thought, for sure, that Champ would win when he ran back that INT for a touchdown.

Quote Originally Posted by 22cannon
    I thought, for sure, that Champ would win when he ran back that INT for a touchdown.
    yeah, me too, i thought that since champ finally got in the endzone, he had it sealed up. i figured jason taylor's two TD's wouldnt look so amazing if champ had at least one. it was a pretty close vote though but i still say champ deserved it more.

too bad for champ. taylor had a great season though
    [QUOTE]My goal isn't to just play football. It isn't just to start. I want to win the Super Bowl. I want to be a Pro Bowl player. In time, I'll prove I'm a top-notch receiver in the NFL.[/QUOTE]
    - Brandon Marshall