Page 1155 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 155 655 1055 1105 1145 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 ... LastLast
Results 17,311 to 17,325 of 17454
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    False, I try to keep an eye on baseball, but not as much as I want to. I am a Braves fan!

TPBM is Humcalc!
    True, we all know that I have no life

TPBM watched all (or almost all) of the 2016 election (I don't care what side you were on.)
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    True, we all know that I have no life

TPBM watched all (or almost all) of the 2016 election (I don't care what side you were on.)
    Yes. I went to my parties event downtown. (Now I am an independent and will never ever join a political party again).

TPBM is already sick of all the political commercials for the Midterm election.

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Yes. I went to my parties event downtown. (Now I am an independent and will never ever join a political party again).

TPBM is already sick of all the political commercials for the Midterm election.
    False, only because I am shielded from most of them because of where I live. But partly true, because we have a city election soon, and I do see some of your commercials when I watch tv on a network that is from the US.

TPBM wishes that politics was less partisan and more about doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    False, only because I am shielded from most of them because of where I live. But partly true, because we have a city election soon, and I do see some of your commercials when I watch tv on a network that is from the US.

TPBM wishes that politics was less partisan and more about doing the right thing.
    True, the last time there was that kind of attitude and cooperation was the 1980s (in the USA anyway).

TPBM can look under a car hood and identify most of what's there.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    True, the last time there was that kind of attitude and cooperation was the 1980s (in the USA anyway).

TPBM can look under a car hood and identify most of what's there.
    False, although I could tell you if the engine was missing. Not an engineering type. I like when I turn the key, or push the start button, and the car responds accordingly.

TPBM is pretty good at seeing past short term confusion/problems/weird situations.

False, although I could tell you if the engine was missing. Not an engineering type. I like when I turn the key, or push the start button, and the car responds accordingly.

TPBM is pretty good at seeing past short term confusion/problems/weird situations.
    True but only if I'm not emotionally-involved with a female that who generates all of that (and I have been before, several times). In general, I'm a "big picture guy" and a problem solver who can gain perspective and a strategic overview of the situation.

TPBM collects (or once collected) something (e.g. stamps, coins, comic books, rocks, digital images from the Web, etc.).

True but only if I'm not emotionally-involved with a female that who generates all of that (and I have been before, several times). In general, I'm a "big picture guy" and a problem solver who can gain perspective and a strategic overview of the situation.

TPBM collects (or once collected) something (e.g. stamps, coins, comic books, rocks, digital images from the Web, etc.).
    True. I've collected cards and autographs, but I don't anymore

TPBM hates hospitals

True. I've collected cards and autographs, but I don't anymore

TPBM hates hospitals
    True, unless I or someone I care about is leaving it, or it is in the Maternity Ward.

TPBM wonders what the next great invention will be.

True, unless I or someone I care about is leaving it, or it is in the Maternity Ward.

TPBM wonders what the next great invention will be.
    False, I probably won't be able to use it regardless of what it is

TPBM has seen a "psychic"

False, I probably won't be able to use it regardless of what it is

TPBM has seen a "psychic"
    False.

TPBM likes to hang with positive people.

False.

TPBM likes to hang with positive people.
    False, I'm here aren't I?

j/k

TPBM is close to their family.

False, I'm here aren't I?

j/k

TPBM is close to their family.
    True, I live with my both my mom & older brother, and my father visits at least every other day

TPBM has been pranked (if so, how?)

True, I live with my both my mom & older brother, and my father visits at least every other day

TPBM has been pranked (if so, how?)
    True, but the only memorable one was when in another city, a dude popped out at me while I was looking at some scenery....he does it for fun, catching many visitors off guard.

TPBM loves wearing the most comfortable clothing around the house.

True, but the only memorable one was when in another city, a dude popped out at me while I was looking at some scenery....he does it for fun, catching many visitors off guard.

TPBM loves wearing the most comfortable clothing around the house.
    True, I'm a big fan of sweat pants ,and flannel shirts and robes (morning) in the cool months.

TPBM usually has a TV blaring somewhere in the house.

True, I'm a big fan of sweat pants ,and flannel shirts and robes (morning) in the cool months.

TPBM usually has a TV blaring somewhere in the house.
    True. Even if I am not watching, I turn on a tv when certain games or shows are on, in case I want to join in at some point, or rewind when something interesting occurs. On game day, I usually have 2 tvs on football. Sometimes it's a combination of sports, or sports/non sports. All the while, I may be recording a show as well. I can do chores or read, or walk the dog, or do whatever at the same time....multi tasking can be fun.

TPBM likes to change things around rather than get too much into a routine.