Page 983 of 1166 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 981 982 983 984 985 993 1033 1083 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 17479
  1. #14731
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    True.. well false. I had a big day planned but I woke up really sick so all those plans are out the windowm first time I have been sick in years and it HAS to be today.

    TPBM likes the anticipation leading up to a game.
    False... I get sick of hearing how the Broncos are going to lose and all the reasons why the talking heads think so poorly of the best team in the NFL.... I also physically get sick to my stomach with nerves.

    TPBM has a feast planned for the big game, but probably won't touch much of it until after the game is in the bag for the Broncos, because of fear of losing their lunch with all the nervous energy and excitement...

  2. #14732
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    10,180
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDamsel View Post
    False... I get sick of hearing how the Broncos are going to lose and all the reasons why the talking heads think so poorly of the best team in the NFL.... I also physically get sick to my stomach with nerves.

    TPBM has a feast planned for the big game, but probably won't touch much of it until after the game is in the bag for the Broncos, because of fear of losing their lunch with all the nervous energy and excitement...
    False. Was originally planning on going to my Broncos bar here but I woke up with a really bad cold. But normally yes, their would be many food options and none of it would get eaten unless the Broncos were up by 20 or they had won the game. I have no appetite during games.

    TPBM got less than 4 hours of sleep last night.

  3. #14733
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    False. Was originally planning on going to my Broncos bar here but I woke up with a really bad cold. But normally yes, their would be many food options and none of it would get eaten unless the Broncos were up by 20 or they had won the game. I have no appetite during games.

    TPBM got less than 4 hours of sleep last night.
    False... I hadn't slept well for the 2 nights prior because of work, anxiety, and such...Plus my dog had been running to the front door with every noise she heard thinking it was my other half coming home... So last night I went to bed around 11:30 and fell asleep real easily... And was woken up by a mischievous dog this morning around 8... She decided it was play time and was thumping me with her front paws on my chest. haha

    TPBM has a dog.

  4. #14734
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    10,180
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDamsel View Post
    False... I hadn't slept well for the 2 nights prior because of work, anxiety, and such...Plus my dog had been running to the front door with every noise she heard thinking it was my other half coming home... So last night I went to bed around 11:30 and fell asleep real easily... And was woken up by a mischievous dog this morning around 8... She decided it was play time and was thumping me with her front paws on my chest. haha

    TPBM has a dog.
    True. I have two. One Chihuahua named Nismo and a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix named Denver.

    TPBM has a small dog

  5. #14735
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    True. I have two. One Chihuahua named Nismo and a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix named Denver.

    TPBM has a small dog
    False, I have a Great Dane

    TPBM has been arrested

  6. #14736
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by GlasgowBronco View Post
    False, I have a Great Dane

    TPBM has been arrested
    False. I did almost get thrown out of a Broncos game though - for, get this, being TOO LOUD...

    TPBM has seen the Broncos play in person...

  7. #14737
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,628
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDamsel View Post
    False. I did almost get thrown out of a Broncos game though - for, get this, being TOO LOUD...

    TPBM has seen the Broncos play in person...
    False, one of my big regrets

    TPBM will take tomorrow off and celebrate
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  8. #14738
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma (unfortunately)
    Posts
    11,095
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    False, one of my big regrets

    TPBM will take tomorrow off and celebrate
    False. There is going to be nothing to celebrate.

    TPBM is going to take a day off for mourning.

  9. #14739
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,180
    Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    False. There is going to be nothing to celebrate.

    TPBM is going to take a day off for mourning.
    Partially true- just the morning off.

    TPBM will take the rest of the year trying to comprehend what just happened.

  10. #14740
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,628
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Partially true- just the morning off.

    TPBM will take the rest of the year trying to comprehend what just happened.
    False, a lot of worse things happen to me than this

    TPBM has the Bronco GM game to look forward to
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  11. #14741
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma (unfortunately)
    Posts
    11,095
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    False, a lot of worse things happen to me than this

    TPBM has the Bronco GM game to look forward to
    False - I dont play video games (i am assuming thats what that is LOL)

    TPBM is tired of hearing "well at least you got to the super bowl"

  12. #14742
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,628
    Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    False - I dont play video games (i am assuming thats what that is LOL)

    TPBM is tired of hearing "well at least you got to the super bowl"
    False, haven't heard it yet

    TPBM is looking forward to supper tonight
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  13. #14743
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma (unfortunately)
    Posts
    11,095
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    False, haven't heard it yet

    TPBM is looking forward to supper tonight

    False - just got finished eating some bomb pizza!!!! mmmmmmmmm

    TPBM has never broken a bone before

  14. #14744
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    18,912
    Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    False - just got finished eating some bomb pizza!!!! mmmmmmmmm

    TPBM has never broken a bone before
    False: Broke my right elbow in high school.

    TPBM flosses x1/day.

  15. #14745
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma (unfortunately)
    Posts
    11,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    False: Broke my right elbow in high school.

    TPBM flosses x1/day.

    Sure make my hygiene public and funny thing is Ive never broken a bone (even when most would) yet I have awful teeth :/
    False


    TPBM hates the dentist

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •