Page 1157 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 157 657 1057 1107 1147 1155 1156 1157
Results 17,341 to 17,345 of 17345
  1. #17341
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    29,931
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    False, though I liked many old B&W movies and shows. Would you rather watch the game tonight on an old B&W LPI screen, or color HD?

    TPBM has been stung by a wasp, hornet, or bee.
    True, but I haven't felt it in 32 years

    TPBM never misses a doctor's appointment
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  2. #17342
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    28,973
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    True, but I haven't felt it in 32 years

    TPBM never misses a doctor's appointment
    True....mostly because it costs you if you do not cancel ahead.

    TPBM prefers a firmer bed over a soft one.

  3. #17343
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Northwest Oklahoma.
    Posts
    6,371
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    True....mostly because it costs you if you do not cancel ahead.

    TPBM prefers a firmer bed over a soft one.
    True. Hate sinking into a mattress!

    TPBM Has cheap horse hay for sale.

  4. #17344
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    28,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    True. Hate sinking into a mattress!

    TPBM Has cheap horse hay for sale.
    False. (Not sure many would have answered differently)

    TPBM often pulls for the underdog.

  5. #17345
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    29,931
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    False. (Not sure many would have answered differently)

    TPBM often pulls for the underdog.
    True, I empathize with them

    TPBM preferred oral to written book reports ( why or why not?)
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •