Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 77
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    547
    Wow.

    That sticker is beautiful, Thunder. Everyone who has worked on this has done an incredible job.

    Just curious, though. Will these be able to be purchased from people outside of the States? I'm in Canada myself, but I'd love to pick up 4-5.

    Thanks,

    McKeough

    Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!

    Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    2,478
    Okay, I figured I'd chime in on this.

    In case anyone is wondering, I'm the mysterious designer that's been working with SNK on this design. This isn't the final design, and I will post the final one tonight when it's finished, trust me, if you like this, then you'll be amazed by the final product.

    Thanks Again ThunderGirl

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nebraska!
    Posts
    736
    Dang I don't know if there was a vote on the sticker, if there was I missed it....oh well that is okay it looks pretty nice so far can't wait to see what the final outcome on this is. Good job folks!!! I too think you should get with the guys that are making the bracelets to make sure you get a lot of these sold!
    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    61
    Great job, guys!! The sticker looks great. I personally love the picture. I think they turned out really nicely. I can't wait to see the final product. I too agree that you should get with the ones selling the bracelets. I bet you could sell a ton of them. Good work everyone who helped!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Gloucestershire, UK
    Posts
    4
    Extremely nice, can't wait to see the final design.

    And guys, try and maintain a little decorum eh?
    Dee Will 1982-2007.

    Never Forgotten.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by RSDU
    DELETED
    Seriously people! This is a GREAT sticker for a GREAT cause and a GREAT person/player. Let's support the cause and forget about if you like the picture or not...
    Last edited by Javalon; 01-06-2007 at 08:08 PM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Keizer, Oregon
    Posts
    112
    It is a great sticker. I want some..email sent.
    "I don't think it's 'Tebow Time'; I just think it's 'Bronco Time"
    Tim Tebow

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,434
    I love it! Sorry I haven't been helping much with this lately! Anyways I dont have a paytpal account? How are we paying for them??? I need to know before I order...
    ...capture it...remember it...

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle
    I love it! Sorry I haven't been helping much with this lately! Anyways I dont have a paytpal account? How are we paying for them??? I need to know before I order...

    Me too, I would have to pay by credit card or check.

    There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

    I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Valley, Utah
    Posts
    2,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    Yes, Thundergirl I understand about picture copyrights.
    I think you did a nice job on this sticker. Good for you and if anyone helped you good for them.

    (Don't allow anyone to spoil your efforts with their negativity.)

    Nice fund to send the proceeds to.
    I want eveyone to know that Snk16 and White Dragon are the ones who made this beautiful sticker. Thanks guys.

    What I think we will do set up a store on darrentwilliamsdrive.com. For those who have to pay in cash or check, we will work it out, I promise.
    Last edited by ThunderGirl; 01-06-2007 at 11:39 AM.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    39
    SNK16 at it agian! This cat is awesome. Cant wait to put the sticker right next to the 10 inch Bronco decal on my Hemi.
    [IMG]http://img88.exs.cx/img88/5929/norcalbroncosigpic0tp.jpg[/IMG] Sig by Snk16

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    118
    I hope that the person who is collecting the revenue has consulted a good tax attorney. Unfortunately, the more successful your efforts are, the better chance there is to suffer unforseen tax consequences. Unless you've set up a 501(c)(3) charity, the IRS would likely see this as a for-profit venture, no matter where the money ends up. You have Colorado sales tax issues as well.

    I'm just throwing up a flag. Get a professional involved ASAP. Or you could just hope you don't get caught, I guess. Good luck.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Valley, Utah
    Posts
    2,394
    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
    I hope that the person who is collecting the revenue has consulted a good tax attorney. Unfortunately, the more successful your efforts are, the better chance there is to suffer unforseen tax consequences. Unless you've set up a 501(c)(3) charity, the IRS would likely see this as a for-profit venture, no matter where the money ends up. You have Colorado sales tax issues as well.

    I'm just throwing up a flag. Get a professional involved ASAP. Or you could just hope you don't get caught, I guess. Good luck.
    I do believe that someone is working on this. I know it was talked about.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ardmore, Oklahoma
    Posts
    2
    what about for those of us who dont keep checking accounts or credit cards? i dont fool with em anymore cuz i had my stolen before! i would really like to have some stickers tho!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Valley, Utah
    Posts
    2,394
    Quote Originally Posted by McKeough
    Wow.

    That sticker is beautiful, Thunder. Everyone who has worked on this has done an incredible job.

    Just curious, though. Will these be able to be purchased from people outside of the States? I'm in Canada myself, but I'd love to pick up 4-5.

    Thanks,

    McKeough
    Yes, we will work that out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •