Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda
    WOW teh chefs suck! they should have declined their invitation to the playoffs, this is absolutely pathetic .
    but what's with the indy fans booing whenever a chief goes down? are they trying to become the new eagles fans? those chefs sure do suck though. i'm predicting they end the game with 0 first downs
    wouldn't that be embarrassing and I almost hope it happens. thats worse than the blowout losses Denver suffered

god the chefs are a disgrace to the playoffs! BOOO! resign the game! i don't want to look at you chefs anymore. BOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Nas
    I would love to see the size of our defensive playbook. Probably a few post it notes stuck together.
    you're giving Denver too much credit. they use hands signals 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5

game over kc see ya on draft day ... this game sucks someone get me a drink

sig by B4B6..

Quote Originally Posted by lynchembaby
    game over kc see ya on draft day ... this game sucks someone get me a drink
    How bout a few? to tide you over this evenings game too

I would love to see the size of our defensive playbook. Probably a few post it notes stuck together.
    there is no playbook. the defense learned all his plays in the first year. and they just teach the new players the system whenever we get new ones. it takes about 2 weeks of training camp before the new players are fully up to speed

wAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE kc OF THE GIFT dENVER GAVE YOU LAST WEEK. No 1st downs...oh wait Gonzales just got one with 3 minutes left in the third. Herm is an idiot for not benching that old fart Green while he had time and place huard in. Amazing.

HA!

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda
    god the chefs are a disgrace to the playoffs! BOOO! resign the game! i don't want to look at you chefs anymore. BOOO!

Denver's been there against the Colts looking like a JV team. At least the Chiefs made the playoffs and didn't get swept in their own division. That's why Denver isn't out there and lost to a mediocre SF team. So don't give me this stuff, even though it is great to see KC losing! Plus the game isn't over yet and they are a drive.

There was more offense in the last few minutes than in the rest of the game. They must've pulled a Merriman at halftime and it just kicked in now.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Chiefs = "Yawn"
    The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Broncofan
    Denver's been there against the Colts looking like a JV team. At least the Chiefs made the playoffs and didn't get swept in their own division. That's why Denver isn't out there and lost to a mediocre SF team. So don't give me this stuff, even though it is great to see KC losing! Plus the game isn't over yet and they are a drive.

I meant Denver getting swept by the Chargers and KC came out with at least one win against each team. Anywoo the Chiefs made a TD.

I don't care who does it, just want Peyton to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72

It will happen, just not today
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72
    thats what I'm saying. KC win today because we know they won't make it any further after this game