Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is anyone else struggling with this?

I am sitting here in Virginia watching the funeral on my computer completely overwhelmed. Is anyone else struggling with this? I am having the hardest time. You never know that you can mourn someone soooo much that you have never met personally. Much love to you D-Will. You may be gone but you will NEVER be forgotten. RIP #27 "ALL READY"

Yea i am strugglin over this, i can still see tatum bell in my head breakin down at the services, It makes me tear up everytime i think about it, it feels like i lost my best friend or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We just have to think about what Al said and celebrate his promising life.
    [URL=http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showpost.php?p=1787675&postcount=363]THE TRUTH[/URL]

Yea, I am struggling greatly with this. I don't know when I cried more, when I heard the news or watching the video of his funeral.

yes i am it so weird how something like this can bring so many fans to come together and look for support from one another anyone want to chat e-mail me
    [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/moose2cool/reggie6.jpg[/IMG]

It was an honorable service that even touched me. I am sold that he was a gift from God.
    The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Yes i am struggling its so hard to believe such a good person/player can just be gone like that and its so emotional i want to thank all of u for being there for people and being able to share my thoughts with you.
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed [IMG]http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/data/media/3/random.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9890/darrentwilliamstributebb3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://mas.scripps.com/DRMN/2006/07/11/432487570-_o.jpg[/IMG]

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

I cried when Tatum broke down and again when John Lynch was speaking. It is just so tragic. I must say, his mother showed how proud and strong she is. She appears to be an incredible woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob191288
    Yea i am strugglin over this, i can still see tatum bell in my head breakin down at the services, It makes me tear up everytime i think about it, it feels like i lost my best friend or something.
    Yea, oncee i heard Tatum i broke down and started to cry. I think if javon went up there he would break down soo much.

Yes

I can't even explain how I feel. It seems as if it happend all so fast. I've been reflecting on moments this year that made me laugh, like when he displayed the bronco hair-do, to lighten my mood. It's rough though. It was like we all knew him personally. Just goes to show that for good or bad these are our Broncos and we do love em' and appreciate em'
    #swapping

Definitely

When D-Will was a rookie he easily and instantly became my new favorite player. Not just because he was a playmaker, but because I loved his personality.

I'm only 31, and I've lost too many close friends too early, and knowing what it's like to lose someone at that age...it isn't any easier when you don't know them personally. To see Tatum break down...to see everyone grieving...it's heartbreaking.

My little girl, who is only 2 1/2, has made me feel better when I've needed it. I told her what happened in only terms comprehensible to a 2 year old. I felt I had to explain why Mommy was so sad, especially since she's seen me grieve for the loss of our dog and one of our cats last year. I told her that a bad man hurt D-Will and now he's in heaven with Jesus. At first she'd see a football game on TV and tell me that "Football" or "Broncos" was in heaven, which made me smile. So now, after she's gained more understanding, at least once a day she'll remind me by saying, "Mommy a bad man made D-Will hurt and he had to go to heaven; but now he's in heaven with Baby Jesus and his boo-boo doesn't hurt anymore."

It reminds me of what John Lynch said about his daughter's thoughts. Children view everything in a way I wish I could more often.

God Bless D-Will and his family, friends, the Broncos organization, and all of the Broncos Fans who love him.

its crazy...for me it didnt hit me until the following day. I felt numb the 1st day, I didn't believe it, I was in shock. Then on the 2nd day his death was all over the news, I began to get emotional remembering the last interception against the Bengals, and and the TD agaisnt SD. It hit me that his life was over, done. I would never be able to run around and yell, "YES DARRENT"! It hit me as if a close friend died, and I started to cry. I am impressed with how many fans have openly admitted their crying or emotions, it shows that everyone in a sense felt there was gratification in doing so. Darrent was a promising player. For all the times we got frustrated with him and how we felt he gave up big plays, we all loved him. He was like the little brother to Champ who would get in trouble and mess up and we would get frustrated with him, but you knew you still loved him and had faith he would be ok. In only two years he made a huge impact and he showed how much at the end he was really loved by his Bronco fans.
    [i]RunnersParadise[/i]

I'm having a hard time dealing with it to the point where I'm constantly thinking about it. I can't sleep at night and every little detail is going through my mind and driving me crazy.

Then with the service today and seeing him there - that was hard. I don't want to believe he's gone yet

Quote Originally Posted by RunnersParadise
    its crazy...for me it didnt hit me until the following day. I felt numb the 1st day, I didn't believe it, I was in shock. Then on the 2nd day his death was all over the news, I began to get emotional remembering the last interception against the Bengals, and and the TD agaisnt SD. It hit me that his life was over, done. I would never be able to run around and yell, "YES DARRENT"! It hit me as if a close friend died, and I started to cry. I am impressed with how many fans have openly admitted their crying or emotions, it shows that everyone in a sense felt there was gratification in doing so. Darrent was a promising player. For all the times we got frustrated with him and how we felt he gave up big plays, we all loved him. He was like the little brother to Champ who would get in trouble and mess up and we would get frustrated with him, but you knew you still loved him and had faith he would be ok. In only two years he made a huge impact and he showed how much at the end he was really loved by his Bronco fans.
    Wow..........you said it all!