Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Patriots - Chargers

this is the worst matchup for the chargers they have too many inexpirenced(playoff wise) guys to go against the Pats.being that the chargers are what 7.5 points favored the patriots are gonna play loose. The pressure is ALL ON THE CHARGERS, and Marty Schottenheimer. chargers definitly have the better team but i am looking foreward to this game, if they lose they will be psychogolically undone into next year which will help the broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by richardthebronco
    this is the worst matchup for the chargers they have too many inexpirenced(playoff wise) guys to go against the Pats.being that the chargers are what 7.5 points favored the patriots are gonna play loose. The pressure is ALL ON THE CHARGERS, and Marty Schottenheimer. chargers definitly have the better team but i am looking foreward to this game, if they lose they will be psychogolically undone into next year which will help the broncos.
    I agree the Chargers should be concerned about playing NE in January. The Patriots have far more playoff experience and will be very dangerous.

BTW, I'm seeing that SD is favored by 4.5, not 7.5.

I think this will b the game of the week.we can see if shotenhimer reverts to his old ways
    Dadman

i hope we revert to our 2005 game against the pats in NE to end their home winning streak, that would be a great outcome

Chargers are freakin winning the superbowl!

I hope that the Chargers will pull it out
    Because I am sick and tired of the Pats going
    To the SB all the time. It is kind of like deja vu
    Or like the Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day!

I'm reverse of most people around here! I want the Pats to take care of the Chargers because I couldn't stomach seeing Marty S. hold up a trophy and knocking them out now would guarrantee no SB win for the Chargers. Then the Colts will take care of the Pats!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Broncofan
    I'm reverse of most people around here! I want the Pats to take care of the Chargers because I couldn't stomach seeing Marty S. hold up a trophy and knocking them out now would guarrantee no SB win for the Chargers. Then the Colts will take care of the Pats!
    Me Too!!

Go Pats!!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

Quote Originally Posted by broncos_mtnman
    Me Too!!

Go Pats!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one! Go Patriots!

Quote Originally Posted by broncos_mtnman
    Me Too!!

Go Pats!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Broncofan
    Glad to see I'm not the only one! Go Patriots!
    I'm glad to see there's still some good people left in this world.

Go Pats!!

Quote Originally Posted by SM19
    Oh, come on. We've punished Marty enough.

NEVER! I want to see him in misery! HAhahahahahahahaaa! I'm an evil ******, huh! I will feel bad for LT.

Why can't they both lose??? It's so unfair

This is going to be a good game, I can see NE winning it. I think the harder game is playing Baltimore in the Championship game.

Did you hear the Chargers restricted ticket sales to residents of So. Cal. only. They don't want any Patriots fans there cheering everytime New England makes a great play.

Cowards! New England has never restricted sales.

Story

Quote Originally Posted by PatsCrowEater
    Did you hear the Chargers restricted ticket sales to residents of So. Cal. only. They don't want any Patriots fans there cheering everytime New England makes a great play.

Cowards! New England has never restricted sales.

Story
    Johnston said the same ticket policy will be employed if the Chargers defeat the Patriots and advance to the American Football Conference title game. The hometown-fan-only restriction was not in place for regular season games of the Chargers.

The Chicago Bears also restricted sales to the team's game this Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks to fans from Illinois and northwest Indiana.

Greg Aiello , a National Football League spokesman, said he is not aware of how many teams restrict ticket sales to local fans. "There is no league policy that would prohibit it," he said.

keep looking for excuses why you'll lose even before the game's being played you chicken **** pats fan haha