View Poll Results: Of this years playoff QBs which most deserves to go to the SB?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tom Brady

1 1.79%
  • Steve McNair

4 7.14%
  • Peyton Manning

18 32.14%
  • Phillip Rivers

3 5.36%
  • Jeff Garcia

5 8.93%
  • Rex Grossman

1 1.79%
  • Drew Brees

22 39.29%
  • Matt Hasselbeck

2 3.57%
  • Chad Pennington

0 0%
  • Trent Green

0 0%
  • Write-in vote

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Of this years playoff QBs which most deserves to go to the SB?

Keep in mind that this poll applies to those who made the 2006 post season, not survived the playoffs, as some playoff teams have already been eliminated from further contention, of course. For example, it is over for Trent Green. But, in the spirit of this poll, he could deserve a Super Bowl ring more so than, say, Matt Hasselbeck, who is still in contention as of this writing.

My vote is for Peyton Manning. I think that, arguably, aside from Brady, he is the best QB playing the game today. The sad fact is, his team has not lived up to his full potential. Peyton Manning may never see a SB ring with the Colts.

GO COLTS!
    Last edited by buckland; 01-14-2007 at 09:06 AM. Reason: closing date conflict

Peyton Manning
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

Rex Grossman, because nobody believes in him.

P.S. GO RAVENS!

Drew Brees because he changed that entire team around.
    [IMG]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/CALI11612110238_thumbnail.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://espn.starwave.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/65x90/7232.jpg[/IMG] RIP Darrent Williams
    You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

I voted Hasselbeck; I just like the guy.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

I voted for Jeff Garcia. While I think Peyton Manning needs a shot due to what he has done, no one has done more to over achieve than Garcia. I mean with McNabb out, who would have thought that arguably the best team in the NFC is Philly, alot because of him.
    "I don't think it's 'Tebow Time'; I just think it's 'Bronco Time"
    Tim Tebow

Manning.

Head and shoulders above all the others listed at playing the QB position.

Quote Originally Posted by FireAce
    I voted for Jeff Garcia. While I think Peyton Manning needs a shot due to what he has done, no one has done more to over achieve than Garcia. I mean with McNabb out, who would have thought that arguably the best team in the NFC is Philly, alot because of him.
    Can't argue with that point, Ace. I was one who thought that Garcia was over, a couple of teams ago--but what a comeback! I'm not an NFC guy, but hope Philly gets in. The old vet deserves a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    Manning.

Head and shoulders above all the others listed at playing the QB position.

ALLLLLREADY!!

I'm bitin' my nails here, waiting for Peyton to get out of Baltimore alive. <breath of relief over interception by Colts, just now> Man, that Ravens' D is brutal! How did WE manage to beat them on the road last October?

I voted for Drew Brees. I would say Manning but I just don't like that team for always beating us.....LOL.

I voted for Drew Brees. After an injury and being stiffed by the Charges he's tearing it up in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by buckland
    ALLLLLREADY!!

I'm bitin' my nails here, waiting for Peyton to get out of Baltimore alive. <breath of relief over interception by Colts, just now> Man, that Ravens' D is brutal! How did WE manage to beat them on the road last October?
    Yay, Manning! Now, it's the Pats at the RCA Dome!! (I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope...)

I sentimentally voted for Brees. After getting run out of San Diego after starting their turn around (decade cellar dweller to play-offs), I would like to see him be able to rub it in the face of the Chargers GM.

I think Manning is the most skilled/talented QB. However, after Peyton throwing his team mates under the bus the last two years after play-off losses, I just can't respect him.
    RIP Cameron

I voted for Peyton. He's done everything else a QB can do in the NFL except win the big game.

If the Colts defense can play the way they have the first two playoff games, maybe he'll get his chance.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821