Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    this game ranks just slightly below a broncos playoff win on the awesome meter

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoKazuki
    Oh god... Its Armageddon.... Manning vs Brady.... oh well chokenhimer strikes again.

At this point im rootin for indy now, please for the love of god Manning send brady home packin.
    Im with you on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest
    Sorry, I just can't excited about seeing Tom Brady win in the playoffs. I would rather the Chargers have won.
    Not me for several reasons alreayd described in this thread.

1. SD winning a SB could propell them to a Dynasty team.

2. We Don't play the Colts/Pat's twice in a year evre, we do every year with SD.

3. The Superbowl becomes much more difficult to understand who wins. If New Orleans goes, I think they have a chance to beat both the Pat's/Colts. If Chicago goes, Colts will probably win, PAt's will probably lose. If the Chargers went to the playoffs, hands down San Diego IMO.

4. I love watching Division rivals lose.

The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Chargers really should had thrown ten more yards
    To give Kaeding like a forty-four yard FG and then spike the ball.
    Because had they done that, Kaeding would have had a better shot!

I gave up too easy BBL but I forgot I was dealing with Marty and I do say Brady and Belichick are clutch! Sorry Pats fans for giving up on your team!

Chokenheimer proved me right and way to go PATS!

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest
    He is very much a class act. He is just pissed about how the pats rubbed it in after than missed FG.

Honestly I am glad LT said it. It isn't like he is wrong. Anyone remember what BB and Tommy boy looked like when we beat them in the reg season? Tom said the Fbomb on national tv and BB refused to shake hands and pouted.

They are whiners, and I dont blame LT for bein upset
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Sorry, but when you go in front of the press and say "I'm a classy guy," you've already demonstrated that you aren't.

Classy would be to shake hands with the winners, or just walk away. But his behavior, along with his comment about how poor behavior probably comes from the head coach (later in the locker room) is pathetic.

Sorry, but LTs behavior doesn't even measure a 1 on the classy "meter."

Poor sport and a cry baby.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

Quote Originally Posted by broncos_mtnman
    Sorry, but when you go in front of the press and say "I'm a classy guy," you've already demonstrated that you aren't.

Classy would be to shake hands with the winners, or just walk away. But his behavior, along with his comment about how poor behavior probably comes from the head coach (later in the locker room) is pathetic.

Sorry, but LTs behavior doesn't even measure a 1 on the classy "meter."

Poor sport and a cry baby.

LT is trying to act like the victim and have the media be sympathetic for him! It seems to be working too at least on ESPN! The bigger man would have swallowed his pride, shook hands, and went to the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Broncofan
    LT is trying to act like the victim and have the media be sympathetic for him! It seems to be working too at least on ESPN! The bigger man would have swallowed his pride, shook hands, and went to the locker room.
    The media loves him, so he'll get a pass, but his behavior is everything but "classy."
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821