Marty and Wade Phillips

.........wouldn't you think one of them would have told their defensive players, on the 4th down play that was intercepted, and then fumbled.....to just knock the ball down??

I know that wasn't the only play that cost them that game.......and I know they are nfl players......but there is just no excuse for that play whatsoever........

Wade Phillips needs to step up and take some of the responsibility as well........not just Marty.....
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by broncophan
    .........wouldn't you think one of them would have told their defensive players, on the 4th down play that was intercepted, and then fumbled.....to just knock the ball down??

I know that wasn't the only play that cost them that game.......and I know they are nfl players......but there is just no excuse for that play whatsoever........

Wade Phillips needs to step up and take some of the responsibility as well........not just Marty.....
    That's what happens when you try and pad your stats instead of playing smart by knocking it down. The coaches are just as responsible for it as the players.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

It's part of the game. Everyone wants to make the big play.

If you've ever played a down of football in your life, you'll understand.

If I had the chance to either knock a ball down, or to catch it, I would catch it.