Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LT is a hypocrite

During the end of the Broncos/Chargers game, the Chargers got the ball with under four minutes, already up by a score of 41-20, they kept LT in the game and let him score, making the final score 48-20. He was then carried on the shoulders of his offensive linemen as they continued their celebration.

Hardly a classy move, on many levels.

Then....poor little LT breaks down after the Patriots mock Captain steriod and dance on the 50 after the game.

LT, what comes around, goes around.
    [IMG]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t043/T043554A.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]

As stated by someone who apparently has never played in a championship game.

-----

Except LT didn't really taunt us after he got that touchdown, given it was kind of lame to have LT still in the game, but that was a play by Marty to try and get some more popularity with the fans.

But I am glad they made fun of captain steroid

To whom are you referring?
    [IMG]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t043/T043554A.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]

Maybe its a lil bit of God telling Marty something?

Maybe Karma...

Who knows, lets jus stop these stupid threads.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Quote Originally Posted by Geandily
    Except LT didn't really taunt us after he got that touchdown, given it was kind of lame to have LT still in the game, but that was a play by Marty to try and get some more popularity with the fans.

But I am glad they made fun of captain steroid

I'm not saying he did taunt. He should not have been in the game. Both actions embarrassed the other team. He failed to recognize that against the Broncos.

Players like Barry Sanders comes to mind when I think of those situations. I remember Barry being asked if he wanted back in a game for statistical reasons and he would say no.

But then Barry is the definition of class.

LT...he may need a refresher course.

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    As stated by someone who apparently has never played in a championship game.

-----

Neither has LT.

ba-da-bum-bump!
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 01-15-2007 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
    Either has LT.

ba-da-bum-bump!
    ^^
    ^^

How true.

Quote Originally Posted by StugotsII
    During the end of the Broncos/Chargers game, the Chargers got the ball with under four minutes, already up by a score of 41-20, they kept LT in the game and let him score, making the final score 48-20. He was then carried on the shoulders of his offensive linemen as they continued their celebration.

Then....poor little LT breaks down after the Patriots mock Captain steriod and dance on the 50 after the game.

LT was mad that it was done on his home field. I don't think it was very classy of the Patriots, but LT did not have to make such a deal of it. Although, can't say it would please me either given how far they have come to do that.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/479/darrentcy8.png[/IMG][/URL] You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by quiksilverkid13
    LT was mad that it was done on his home field. I don't think it was very classy of the Patriots, but LT did not have to make such a deal of it. Although, can't say it would please me either given how far they have come to do that.

No, what the Patriots did was wrong (although I love that they made fun of steriods) but LT is a hypocrite for the way he reacted.

HE FORGOT HOW TO LOSE . after all it has been a few months without a loss for them. i still consider him classy for all other actions he shows but yesterday he was just a sore loser. hell he called him self classy in an interview lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
    Neither has LT.

ba-da-bum-bump!
    That deserves a CP!!

"You have given out too much Contributor Status in the last 24 hours, try again later."

I'll have to owe you.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

they in effect , danced on the star in dallas

i don't expect some fans to understand that, but ask yourself how you would honestly react to another team celebrating 'after' the game, at your midfield

if you wouldn't be pissed and calling it classless, i think you're lying to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by StugotsII

Get over it Many records are broke such as junk touch downs. Seahawks did it last year.

Quote Originally Posted by quiksilverkid13
    yeah i think LT was wrong too to make a federal case out of it.