Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey
    they in effect , danced on the star in dallas

i don't expect some fans to understand that, but ask yourself how you would honestly react to another team celebrating 'after' the game, at your midfield

if you wouldn't be pissed and calling it classless, i think you're lying to yourself.
    Exactly how I feel

Quote Originally Posted by StugotsII
    I'm not saying he did taunt. He should not have been in the game. Both actions embarrassed the other team. He failed to recognize that against the Broncos.

Players like Barry Sanders comes to mind when I think of those situations. I remember Barry being asked if he wanted back in a game for statistical reasons and he would say no.

But then Barry is the definition of class.

LT...he may need a refresher course.

LT's score was totally preventable by the Broncos. If he hadnt scored, he wouldnt have celebrated. What the Patriots did is inexcusable.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by SmithOverTO
    LT's score was totally preventable by the Broncos. If he hadnt scored, he wouldnt have celebrated. What the Patriots did is inexcusable.
    BS. roidrage did more than enough before that game to warrant him being mocked. Where they were doing the mocking is irrelevant. It's a completely different situation compared to the TO star deal.

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    As stated by someone who apparently has never played in a championship game.

-----

Ba Da Bing, Ba Da Boom.

I was taken back at first by the way LT responded after the game, but it shows he has heart.

Anyone who has EVER played the game on ANY level understands what he was going through if you were ever in a big game.

If you don't understand it, then 1. you never played...2. you played, but your team sucked and no game mattered.

LT is a cry baby? ALl you complaining about his actions are no better. Get over it.

i think LT is right..he is humble man.

How many times do you see him actually make a big celebrative dance after he scores.....not very often
    [IMG]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9237/ripdarrentwi1.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Champ4DOP

How many times do you see him actually make a big celebrative dance after he scores.....not very often
    I agree.

I think that you are also forgetting StugotsII, that the reason LT celebrated with his OL when he scored that TD against us, was because he just broke the record.

Quote Originally Posted by slr777
    Get over it Many records are broke such as junk touch downs. Seahawks did it last year.

Is that English?
    [IMG]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t043/T043554A.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]

You could say the same about the Patriots. The Patriots win was totally preventable, if they didn't win, they wouldn't have celebrated. Running up the score is inexcusable. I could accept it more if it were a backup scoring.
    [IMG]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t043/T043554A.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Champ4DOP

He actually celebrates just about every time he crosses the goal line.

He does that "look at me" pose.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    I agree.

I think that you are also forgetting StugotsII, that the reason LT celebrated with his OL when he scored that TD against us, was because he just broke the record.

I know why he was celebrating.

Up 41-20 with 3 minutes to go, you really don't need your starters in the game, running up the score, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by StugotsII
    I know why he was celebrating.

Up 41-20 with 3 minutes to go, you really don't need your starters in the game, running up the score, do you?
    No I don't think you do, but I think Marty wanted to give LT the record while he was at home.

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    Ba Da Bing, Ba Da Boom.

I was taken back at first by the way LT responded after the game, but it shows he has heart.

Anyone who has EVER played the game on ANY level understands what he was going through if you were ever in a big game.

If you don't understand it, then 1. you never played...2. you played, but your team sucked and no game mattered.

LT is a cry baby? ALl you complaining about his actions are no better. Get over it.

Oh, now we get the "if you don't understand, you've never played football" speech.

Goodie - goodie!!

LT acted like a cry baby :cry: and showed none of the "class" he claims to demonstrate.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

BS!!!!!!!

They were giving Merriman the same he gave them.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing is wrong with that......Absolutely nothing!

Go to Profootballtalk.com to see how the Chargers acted when they beat the Patriots in New England in 2005.

You get what you give!

LT is a class player making the wrong stand at the wrong time. I don't hold that against him. But he shouldn't call out the other teams coach for doing the same thing he is.......Condoning using this dance to taunt an opponent.

He should start by telling Merriman to stop taunting opponents with his stupid dance.

If he doesn't have a problem with Merriman doing it, or just can't get him to stop it, then he would smart to keep it to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
    Neither has LT.

ba-da-bum-bump!
    Got me!

-----

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by broncos_mtnman
    That deserves a CP!!

"You have given out too much Contributor Status in the last 24 hours, try again later."

I'll have to owe you.
    Well, I just paid him one. Have to admit, that was a good comeback.

-----