Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Celebrating a league-record-breaking TD does not compare.

Just like celebrating on a play-by-play basis (Merriman) does not compare to celebrating post-game in a way that's designed to mock your opponent after you've beaten him. IMO.
    Your missing the point. They should not have gone for a TD up 41-20. It was the wrong move.

I'd rather see a team celebrate a playoff win, rather than a individual record. He can have his record, New England is still playing for something.
    [IMG]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t043/T043554A.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    LT and his team can celebrate in our game

LT just set the record so its no problem

and if it was a bronco RB like bell or something you know he would be celebrating too

any RB would

so just forget about it

Again, him celebrating isn't the problem. It's the way in which he got the record.

Cheap.
    [IMG]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t043/T043554A.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by snowspot66
    BS. roidrage did more than enough before that game to warrant him being mocked. Where they were doing the mocking is irrelevant. It's a completely different situation compared to the TO star deal.

I'm glad your able to express yourself reasonably.

LT is class, the Patriots are not.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

What Marty did against us by running up the score he paid for sunday. I said it the day it happend, the Chargers would win nothing this year because Karma would come back to bite them. Most people told me to piss off because I was just bitter about the loss, but you know what, I was right, as usual. Same thing will happen to New England for running up the score on Tennessee. The football gods do not appreciate the running up of scores, and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by StugotsII
    Your missing the point. They should not have gone for a TD up 41-20. It was the wrong move.

I'd rather see a team celebrate a playoff win, rather than a individual record. He can have his record, New England is still playing for something.
    It's a league record (and a very, very illustrious one at that), though. If you've got a shot now, there's no reason to wait.

If Denver has a beef with them going for it, they should be more concerned with how they gave it up.

It's a league record (and a very, very illustrious one at that), though. If you've got a shot now, there's no reason to wait.

If Denver has a beef with them going for it, they should be more concerned with how they gave it up.
    Well, Denver said it DIDN'T have a problem with it......

......but I guess nobody asked some of the fans.....
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

You simply fail to grasp what I am saying.

It is wrong for LT to complain about what the Patriots did, considering his own teams lack of respect to their opponents.

You have the Bronco game and them running up the score so he could break a record that gets broken every other year with 3 games to be played.

You have Merriman do his little dance everytime he drops a QB or RB in the backfield.

You have Merriman shooting roids and not taking blame for his own actions.

Bottom line: they are out of the playoffs.

Good ridance.

Bad things happen to bad people.