Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoKing
    What a big cry baby L.T. is. He needs to grow up. Fine. Don't show up to what the fans consider an honor.
    Oh, LT will be there but Belichick won't.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsCrowEater
    Oh, LT will be there but Belichick won't.
    I agree with you but if it is Belichick as the AFC Coach...
    KYLE ORTON ARMY FAN CLUB #64
    Official Knowshon Moreno fan club member #7

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Sounds a bit like Sour Grapes to me.

Ladainian Tomlinson is a great running back in this league. Very Humble. He needs to get over this loss and move on. The Coaching Staff and Players were taking this game like a Regular season game. Receivers dropping the ball, missed play opportunities, are not going to help the team. In the playoffs, Players MUST come ready to play, be at the top of their game, and most importantly come through when needed. L.T. had a great game, but one player can't win the game himself.

Had Shawne Merriman stayed humble and not done that ridiculous dance, the player's would have nothing to mimic him about when he was totally shutdown. A perfect example of being humble has to be Marvin Harrison. Every time Harrison makes a big play, he acts like he's done it before, acts professionally and classy.
    Last edited by KJ707; 01-17-2007 at 06:13 PM.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/playsony2000/medal.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE=3]
    [URL=http://TheFootballPalace.com/forums]The Football Palace[/URL][/SIZE] a great place for NFL Discussion with fans of all teams.[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic
    Eric Allen and Qadry Ismail of ESPN News are reporting that L.T. will not play in the probowl if the New England Patriots end up losing to the Colts and Bill Belichick is the coach of the AFC team in the probowl. They also were showing the interview of L.T. confirming that. L.T. is still pissed...
    Wow.... ok... now that's taking it waaaaaaaaaaay too far.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

It's amazing to see such a humble player like LT turn into a total as*hole after just one game. Get over it LT.
    [IMG]http://images.nfl.com/photos/teams/BUF/img5965071.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/peter_king/09/04/mmqb/p1_cutler_presswire.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.nbcsports.com/2006/0925/106010_225X300.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/23/230879.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Orange]Glendale bound[/COLOR][/SIZE]

WOW, I wish I would have seen what the pats did so I could know for myself. That being said, this is a little over the top. LT is losing ground and should just get over it.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan
    WOW, I wish I would have seen what the pats did so I could know for myself. That being said, this is a little over the top. LT is losing ground and should just get over it.
    I have seen 2 vids that show the Pats and I don't know what made him so mad.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGirl
    I have seen 2 vids that show the Pats and I don't know what made him so mad.
    Not sure if they showed it real well.

After the Pats clinched the win (after the missed FG) some Pats ran out on the field to the 50 yard line and did Merriman's "Lights Out" dance.

I think LT had a right to be upset, as I see this as being no different than T.O. with the Dallas star (obviously when he was back with the Eagles), but c'mon LT, how was that Belichick's fault and why are you still going with it instead of dropping it?

I think players should stop to always celebrate for each play they make...
    Celebrating a TD/FG or the win is OK... As far as it's soft & funny...
    Stop dancing because you made a good tackle and the game just starts... It's stupid...

Players should understand they are so lucky to play this game, being well payed for that and that they are examples... They should show some better class...

Now, message to LT : stop crying baby and show them all you are the best on the field... The better answer is not in the media but on the field
    I've never seen John acting like that after a defeat (and he knows what are bad loss)... He just go on trying his best and he finally did it...
    Stop the blabla and play some football...

About the Pro Bowl... It's a honour to be chosen... If he won't play it, then no respect for him anymore... Bellichick or not... The game is for the fans, not for him/bellichick/any players...
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/1...hfansig0ll.jpg
    (Sig made by Snk16)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1.../frenchfan.gif
    (thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES

i dont know what to say after reading all this .........

l.t. *** if he actually follows thru with this he is now like all the other ...hole.
    would he not take handoffs from brady??????????

this is a shame and another black eye on the nfl if it actually happens.
    millions of people wish to suit up in the nfl. play one snap. stand on the field. be a part of the team. anything just for that chance.

and now we continue having these babies cry cuz someone took their ball away cuz thats all that it is.. grow the f up l.t.

fans and players would give their right arm just to do what you are doing. just cuz your team got beat and players rejoiced in a manner that was carried away. dont be a classless jerk like some of these nfl players.

i just saw an espn interview with l.t. talking about jim brown and how he only calls him mr. brown out of respect for the guy. looks like l.t. lost his respect for the millions of people who watch and love the game so much.

sig by B4B6..

I registered just to reply to this thread.

There was much more going on than anything the video showed, this isn't sour grapes whatsoever. In all the football games I have attended or coached I haven't seen more displays of crass behavior than at the conclusion of that game, not to mention some of Belichick's low-class pre-game hijinks such as bringing his team out during our introductions on purpose.

Those passing judgement based upon that video are talking out of their asses. Not mentioned anywhere is something I saw long after the cameras were turned off (yes I attended the game)

The Patriots players actually went up to the fans in the seats and started taunting them. Not just a word before running into the locker room, but they stood there and berated our fans, swearing at them and mocking them even more with the Merriman dance. Jarvis Greene in particular.

As I have said before, if the players don't like each other great, they can take it out on each other on the field and it's even better football for us. But when players turn on the fans who pay their salaries, it suddenly becomes a Ron Artest situation, not a sour grapes situation.

We Charger fans are used to losing, let's be honest here. We don't have your history and tough losses are a dime a dozen for us. I didn't whine after the Jets playoff loss, I shook hands with the loudmouth Jets fan next to me in 2004 and wished him good luck next week. I didn't get angry after our home loss to you last season when Brees got hurt, that hit wasn't dirty or intentional at all.

But what I saw last weekend was something else. I have always said the Patriots were a great organization and did it right, and they made me look a jerk for respecting them. Never again.

You shouldn't condone poor behavior just because it works against your division rivals, because it opens the door to the same thing happening to you.

If you were there to actually see what all was happening, you'd be every bit as disgusted as LT was. And that I am.

Best of luck next year.

I find it funny that you can't find one shread of information to support this claim that he said he won't play in the pro-bowl if Bellicheck is the coach.

Pretty odd that the SD media wouldn't have picked up on this.
    [I]Don't forget to bring a towel[/I]

LT on the possibility of playing for Belichick:

I thought about that, Tomlinson said. It will be pretty interesting. I don't know how that'll go over. I probably wouldn't say two words to him. http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...6chnotes2.html

turns out that once again people are talking of things they know nothing about and are busy bashing a good guy for an unfounded rumor - while excusing the Patriots perpetrators for the harder truth.

Being part of the human race kind of disgusts me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native
    LT is over reacting a lot - he has one great year, and he turns into a JERK!!!!!

i' not going to comment on the whole pro bowl situation, but i do have to respond to this. . . sorry DN, but LT has been great his entire career-- he may have gotten more media recognition the past year or so, and this season was indeed his best. . . but to imply that he wasn't great before this year couldn't be more wrong. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic
    Eric Allen and Qadry Ismail of ESPN News are reporting that L.T. will not play in the probowl if the New England Patriots end up losing to the Colts and Bill Belichick is the coach of the AFC team in the probowl. They also were showing the interview of L.T. confirming that. L.T. is still pissed...

Good for LT. I doubt this will give Ole Belichek some sleepless nights but I really hope it does.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts