Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    can i just sit back and laugh at this real quick

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ok ok

hold on

...HAHAHAHAHA!!

alright im done

its funny how in that interview he had to justify what he did. "you know me. im a classy guy. i would never do anything like that"

WELL YOU JUST DID!! something tells me what people think of him and how he appears means more to him than he lets on. if it didnt he wouldnt have to explain himself.

but whatever. i dont care. he can sit his crybaby a** at home if he wants. i dont want him repping the AFC anyway.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGirl
    I have seen 2 vids that show the Pats and I don't know what made him so mad.
    Wow, there is a lot of hypocrites in here. Unbelievable.

Watch the video again, you can see a Patriot right on the logo at midfield for a second. That was Hobbs acting like Merriman

I dont want to defend him but he had every reasons to be upset. ALL of YOU would respond the same way he did. ALL OF YOU!

I dont blame him if he doesnt want to go to Pro Bowl cuz he bad mouthed about him and we all know Belicheck is a d*ck!
    Last edited by Burgess56; 01-22-2007 at 02:22 AM.

People still watch the pro bowl?

if LT skips the pro bowl that's going to piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by Burgess56
    Wow, there is a lot of hypocrites in here. Unbelievable.

Watch the video again, you can see a Patriot right on the logo at midfield for a second. That was Hobbs acting like Merriman

I dont want to defend him but he had every reasons to be upset. ALL of YOU would respond the same way he did. ALL OF YOU!

I dont blame him if he doesnt want to go to Pro Bowl cuz he bad mouthed about him and we all know Belicheck is a d*ck!
    people don't seem to care because it's merriman's dance that was being mocked and in their eyes merriman and the chargers deserve it

they have trouble putting themselves in that situation where essentially another team is taking a piss on the star in dallas 'after' a game. this was obviously worse than what TO did, it's just too bad there was no george teague around to take out hobbs

Quote Originally Posted by christian rocka
    can i just sit back and laugh at this real quick

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ok ok

hold on

...HAHAHAHAHA!!

alright im done

its funny how in that interview he had to justify what he did. "you know me. im a classy guy. i would never do anything like that"

WELL YOU JUST DID!! something tells me what people think of him and how he appears means more to him than he lets on. if it didnt he wouldnt have to explain himself.

but whatever. i dont care. he can sit his crybaby a** at home if he wants. i dont want him repping the AFC anyway.
    some people were just looking for a reason to hate LT cuse he's not on their team, and he gave it to them, even though for the most part he was right

he just wasn't right to involve belichik in the fiasco

Tell you what - That brady is a class act. Not like LT at all. When brady loses a game he doesn't get upset with anyone. He just runs off the field as fast as he can and not talk to anyone.

Anyone know if he did the same thing last year when the broncos beat them?

Not sure if he did that against Denver last year, but I do know hes a whinny little girl in all of his post game press conferences after a loss.