Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    calibroncogrl47 Guest

How far have you traveled to see the Broncos?

I'm just curious to see how far people have traveled to see the Broncos play. I live in Southern California and it was a 2 day drive for me...I think it was close to 1000 miles one way. I have made that trip twice now, just to be a part of the home crowd in Invesco. Theres Nothing Like it!

How far have you traveled?

I've traveled from New Jersey to San Diego this past Dec.10. I make it out to a game a year. Next year though I'm going to make a game in Denver. I miss the home crowd.

Here's a picture of my dad and I at the game

[center][IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7156/patrickchuckwarahsigem7.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE=2][B]Props to Snk 16 for the sig[/B][/SIZE][/center]

Well, for home games, it's not much of a drive. About 30/40 miles, maybe an hour in normal traffic. Although there have been times that has doubled. lol.

But I did fly to New Orleans, San Diego twice, Pasadena, and Miami to see them!
    Last edited by JWinn; 01-15-2007 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Forgot Pasadena

JWinn how was Miami's Stadium nice or no? How bout the crowd?
    [center][IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7156/patrickchuckwarahsigem7.jpg[/IMG]

The furthest I've traveled is about 20 yards to my living room TV.

Sadly I've never been to a live game.
    http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...lerecopeey.jpg
    Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
    I'm a BroncoForLife!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic
    JWinn how was Miami's Stadium nice or no? How bout the crowd?

I guess the stadium was ok. Didnt really take the time to learn my way around or explore Pro Player Stadium much though. Sat in the corner, and it was fine.

The crowd? The Falcon fans I met were cool.

Super Bowl crowds are far different than regular game crowds though. So many who dont care at all about the game.

I've traveled to the northeast corner of Mississippi to New Orleans. Roughly an 8 or 9 hour drive.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    I guess the stadium was ok. Didnt really take the time to learn my way around or explore Pro Player Stadium much though. Sat in the corner, and it was fine.

The crowd? The Falcon fans I met were cool.

Super Bowl crowds are far different than regular game crowds though. So many who dont care at all about the game.
    Ohh you went to Superbowl XXXIII in Miami. Nice...

I've seen them in San Diego. I didn't go to see them, my soccer team had a tournament over Thanksgiving and John Elway got us tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic
    Ohh you went to Superbowl XXXIII in Miami. Nice...

I'd go to road games all the time if my wife let me. But for some reason, she thinks I spend enough as it is on the home games!

Quote Originally Posted by ckstorm182000
    I've seen them in San Diego. I didn't go to see them, my soccer team had a tournament over Thanksgiving and John Elway got us tickets

I didn't like the Q. What a horrible stadium. What a mess for the train after the game lets out.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn

I'd go to road games all the time if my wife let me. But for some reason, she thinks I spend enough as it is on the home games!

Wives are always trying to ruin the fun.

From South Carolina to Denver. About a 3 hour flight. But I got to see a game in old Mile high before it was torn down. I would have walked it.
    Jo Bob is here to remind us that the biggest and the baddest get to make all the rules.

Bleeding Orange and Blue (Literally)

calibroncogrl47 Guest
    Yeah I have been to Qualcom too... That is only about 2 hours from me. Yeah I agree though.. that stadium is not disigned very well. The Traffic was awful. I missed the whole 1st quarter because I was stuck in traffic and I even left early to the game! The atmosphere isnt the same when you are the away team either. That's why the last two times I have made the trip to Denver. I promised my Hubby after the trip this year to the Bronco-Raider game at Invesco that we will go to Bronco-Charger game in San Diego next year, to give him a rest from driving that long way..

The furthest I've traveled to see the Bronc's is about 15 miles, from Aurora to Denver.

PEACE!!!
    JEEP
    O||||O
    []-----[]

PEACE!!!