Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I travelled all the way from Dublin, Ireland to see The Broncos play v Seattle in November. (16 hours round trip!!!) My first ever American Football game, what an atmosphere. Have been a Broncos fan for 20 years now, and I am definitely coming back in 2007 for another game. What a stadium, what a city, what a crowd. And I can also say that I was one of 72,000 people who witnessed Jay Cutlers debut.

calibroncogrl47 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncodogPG
    I have traveled from Maryland all the way to Denver to see my squad play me and my son, we saw the Broncos vs.Raiders in October of this year we were so loud that they false started 7 times GO BRONCOS!

LOL Thats awsome..I was there too!!!! I still cant believe the crowd noice...I will never forget it... and the chank as we all walked out of the stadium of "Raiders suck"..Haha..that was great!

calibroncogrl47 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by robfra78
    Travelled from Bonny Scotland to see Denver play Dallas at Texas stadium for the thanksgiving day game in 2005. Great day, great game, Broncos won 24-21 in overtime thx to a great run by Ron Dayne and then a chipshot by Elam...

so my broncos record when seeing them is 1-0... maybe someone on this board wants to buy me a season ticket and pay for my flights from London (where I stay now)

well......... you can only ask!
    LoL...well since we are asking... I live in southern cali... and my record since I've been to Broncos games is 3-0...so if someone is buying tickets..I'm all in too...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by robfra78
    Travelled from Bonny Scotland to see Denver play Dallas at Texas stadium for the thanksgiving day game in 2005. Great day, great game, Broncos won 24-21 in overtime thx to a great run by Ron Dayne and then a chipshot by Elam...

so my broncos record when seeing them is 1-0... maybe someone on this board wants to buy me a season ticket and pay for my flights from London (where I stay now)

well......... you can only ask!
    Nice!! That must beeen awesome to be there for that game.
    [center][IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7156/patrickchuckwarahsigem7.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE=2][B]Props to Snk 16 for the sig[/B][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic
    Nice!! That must beeen awesome to be there for that game.
    it was awesome especially considering it was my first (and only thus far) NFL game. Dallas fans were really welcoming - I could sit in amongst their supporters (which you couldnt do over here at a soccer game) and the banter back and forth was brilliant.

Being such a close game (that we won) actually made it more exciting. First score was Bailey (who else) returning an INT about 60yards for a TD. Best trip abroad I've ever had.. Just need to make sure Denver play at home next time I get tickets

1,679 Miles roughly from Baltimore to Denver. Plan on coming back again next year.
    [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/bprinehart/baltimorebronco.jpg[/IMG]

"He's not a respectable guy right now, because you talk too much trash and do this and that, but you're really not a great player in this league right now.

"You're surrounded by great players, but you're not a great player. I think he needs to understand where he stands in this league where he stands on his team first and foremost."
    - Champ Bailey re Philip Rivers

This year went
    795 one way to St. Louis vs. Denver
    1200 one way to Denver vs. Oakland
    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

I'm from Long Island and have Broncos Season Tix. I try to go to at least 4 or 5 home games and try to hit 3 or 4 road games a year(this year PIT,AZ and NE- have been to old stadium but first trip to Gillette). Both Super Bowl Wins as well!!!There are only 7 teams I have not had a chance to see in Denver and only 13 more stadiums to go to see the Broncos in all. Next years road games to cut down my list- CHI,DET and HOU! Tons of travel

Quote Originally Posted by calibroncogrl47
    LOL Thats awsome..I was there too!!!! I still cant believe the crowd noice...I will never forget it... and the chank as we all walked out of the stadium of "Raiders suck"..Haha..that was great!
    *LOL* yep it was loud with the "Raiders suck" chants going down the stairs!! I was all the way at the top banging the crap out of the metal and my hand was bruised the next day...it was a great game!
    Last edited by Bronco4l1fe; 01-16-2007 at 11:17 AM.
    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbace7
    I'm from Long Island and have Broncos Season Tix. I try to go to at least 4 or 5 home games and try to hit 3 or 4 road games a year(this year PIT,AZ and NE- have been to old stadium but first trip to Gillette). Both Super Bowl Wins as well!!!There are only 7 teams I have not had a chance to see in Denver and only 13 more stadiums to go to see the Broncos in all. Next years road games to cut down my list- CHI,DET and HOU! Tons of travel
    Wow. That's alot of traveling. How long have you been a season ticket holder?
    [center][IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7156/patrickchuckwarahsigem7.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE=2][B]Props to Snk 16 for the sig[/B][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoForLife27
    The furthest I've traveled is about 20 yards to my living room TV.

Sadly I've never been to a live game.
    Don't cry, just determine yourself to go at least once before you die.

I thought I would never get to go, but this past season I determined that the time to wait was over. I picked a date in mid-spring, checked out the hotels in the area, checked out the flights, booked them all early (economy style ) and went. I took my kid bro along and we had a blast! We went to the home opener against KC (flew from VA) and will never forget it. This experience made me realize just how possible it might be to go a second time. Of course, you need to put some money aside, save up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic
    Wow. That's alot of traveling. How long have you been a season ticket holder?
    I've been flyingout there since 96, but first season as a ticket holder was 97. Before that just local road games- NE(countless times), NJJ, NJG, BUF, PHIL.

This year was my fifth year in a row that I've flown up from San Antonio to see them. So far they're 3-2 when I've gone. Let me tell you, those trips back to Texas are a lot more pleasant after a win.
    "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Ive been to Denver from Indiana 2 times by car and 2 times by flight.
    18 hours driving worth every agonizing minute of it. Plus i get to stop at the world largest truck stop
    Please Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

16 hours (Driving. My girlfriend her sister and my mother came along. Drive felt like forever!!) from Southern Cali to Denver 4 MNF.
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!