Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hellllllooooooo...from a Bengals fan!!!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!!! I have posted in other threads I am a Nebraska girl that has been in love with the Cincinnati Bengals for as long as I can remember!!! I live for Bengals football and always have...it is amazing I haven't kicked off!!! LOL Everyone on the Bengals board calls me shannie or shan...

Anyway...thought I would post this and tell you all I look forward to getting to know you all!!!

Red face

Welcome, nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by shanniefly
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone!!! I have posted in other threads I am a Nebraska girl that has been in love with the Cincinnati Bengals for as long as I can remember!!! I live for Bengals football and always have...it is amazing I haven't kicked off!!! LOL Everyone on the Bengals board calls me shannie or shan...

Anyway...thought I would post this and tell you all I look forward to getting to know you all!!!
    You seem cool...for a Bengal's fan.
    just kiddin'
    [URL=http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showpost.php?p=1787675&postcount=363]THE TRUTH[/URL]

Welcome to Broncomania! I'll see you around, in fact I already have.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Welcome, tiger girl.

There are two more Bengals fans here, your team is well represented by the duo. One is already legend on this board as a rival fan, and the other guy is named WhoDeyBengals. I think you will find them to be the coolest people in the galaxy, at least in the Outer Rim Territories.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 01-16-2007 at 07:13 PM.

:wave: Welcome Shannie ENJOY!!!!!
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn
    Welcome, tiger girl.

There are two more Bengals fans here, your team is well represented by the duo. One is already legend on this board as a rival fan, and the other guy is named WhoDeyBengals. I think you will find them to be the coolest people in the galaxy, at least in the Outer Rim Territories.
    LOL...one of them is already my friend...he talked me into this and what can I say...I dig peer pressure!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn
    Welcome, tiger girl.

I'm honored to be ribbed in threads I have nothing to do with.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Just great. Another Bengal fan.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
    I'm honored to be ribbed in threads I have nothing to do with.
    Ribbed for her pleasure???

Welcome.. We will convert you.
    [center][IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7156/patrickchuckwarahsigem7.jpg[/IMG]
    [SIZE=2][B]Props to Snk 16 for the sig[/B][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic
    Welcome.. We will convert you.
    LOL...people have been trying to do that my entire life...I live in Nebraska...so I am surrounded!!! Many of my best friends are gasp* Broncos fans!!!

LOL...people have been trying to do that my entire life...I live in Nebraska...so I am surrounded!!! Many of my best friends are gasp* Broncos fans!!!
    I am from Nebraska and I dont have a single friend that is a Bronco fan. They all like Green Bay, Dallas, or St. Loius.

I think it is time that Nebraska just converts everyone to Bronco fans. It would make this state a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by jhns
    I am from Nebraska and I dont have a single friend that is a Bronco fan. They all like Green Bay, Dallas, or St. Loius.

I think it is time that Nebraska just converts everyone to Bronco fans. It would make this state a lot better.
    Hmmmmmmm...I am surrounded by Broncos and Chiefs fans!!! What part of the state do you live in...I'm in the very south central!!!

Hmmmmmmm...I am surrounded by Broncos and Chiefs fans!!! What part of the state do you live in...I'm in the very south central!!!
    Right now I'm in Grand Island. I am from Omaha though and most everyone I know still lives there. I will be moving back there in about a year or so.