Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    40
    The email idea is a must. I got to admit that I don't visit much in the offseason. The Cheerleader set was a big surprise, and even when I offer old 04 and 05 cards, I still don't have all the Cheerleaders.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    127

    e-mail

    I dont like the idea of an e-mail when each card is released or a calander detailing when each card will be released. The suprise is half the fun.

    I do like the idea of a e-mail when a set is about to start releasing. Maybe when people send in their addresses for the complete set prize, we can include our e-mail addresses and that could be your notify list. That way your e-mail list would be fairly short. I know you dont want to have to compile a list of 8000 e-mail addresses.

    I love collecting these cards.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,821
    I personally love how it works right now.

    My only suggestions have already been mentioned....

    A Legends Set

    A coaches set

    and that's pretty much it.
    Administrator


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    1,986
    Quote Originally Posted by bestes
    I dont like the idea of an e-mail when each card is released or a calander detailing when each card will be released. The suprise is half the fun.

    I do like the idea of a e-mail when a set is about to start releasing. Maybe when people send in their addresses for the complete set prize, we can include our e-mail addresses and that could be your notify list. That way your e-mail list would be fairly short. I know you dont want to have to compile a list of 8000 e-mail addresses.

    I love collecting these cards.
    I don't think a thing telling what the cards are each day. I don't want to fill up my inbox with stuff all about the cards.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Muskogee, OK
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Dance
    I don't think a thing telling what the cards are each day. I don't want to fill up my inbox with stuff all about the cards.

    I agree. The only thing that would be helpful is an email alerting that a set is going to start. Such as. . "2007 Cheerleader set will start 7/31/07" or something similar.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkOrange]Yep, It's a party [/COLOR] [/FONT]

    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4872/elwayhit4mt.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3606/7fan3027vc.jpg[/IMG][/URL][B]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]Sigs by me[/COLOR][/B]

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nv.
    Posts
    104
    i would like to see a change in the pending trades. i wonder if there could be a way to see the list of names and year of all the cards that are involed in the trade, so we could make sure of the cards that are in the trade.also the email idea would be nice.
    dbronc2004
    [IMG]http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/6866/johnlynchsig25hz.jpg[/img]awesome sig by Snk16

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Great Northwest
    Posts
    72
    I echo on the Bronco Alumni set, and the coaches set.
    I tend to log in from work, so the automatic noise isn't the best for me, but maybe if there was a little speaker people could click on to hear the Player name/school

    I'd love the email alert for launch dates, not a daily one though.

    Maybe a greatest games set. Let the users vote on the 25 greatest games or what-not.

    Maybe if the tech guys can come up with a quick and easy print button to print out our sets easier, or download for permanent storage.

    Perhaps not so hard of a number cap to be better able to offer mid-season pick ups. (i.e. the set was limited to 54 this year, which is better than 53, but still incomplete given injuries, etc.)

    I'm looking forward to the JWinn card since he's such a good advocate!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    1,986
    Quote Originally Posted by towels
    I echo on the Bronco Alumni set, and the coaches set.
    I tend to log in from work, so the automatic noise isn't the best for me, but maybe if there was a little speaker people could click on to hear the Player name/school

    I'd love the email alert for launch dates, not a daily one though.

    Maybe a greatest games set. Let the users vote on the 25 greatest games or what-not.

    Maybe if the tech guys can come up with a quick and easy print button to print out our sets easier, or download for permanent storage.

    Perhaps not so hard of a number cap to be better able to offer mid-season pick ups. (i.e. the set was limited to 54 this year, which is better than 53, but still incomplete given injuries, etc.)

    I'm looking forward to the JWinn card since he's such a good advocate!
    It's not directly related to broncos but a mod set would be fun!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    6,640
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronc2004
    i would like to see a change in the pending trades. i wonder if there could be a way to see the list of names and year of all the cards that are involed in the trade, so we could make sure of the cards that are in the trade.also the email idea would be nice.
    dbronc2004
    The list should already be set up like this...

    You won't be able to see the other persons cards that way but yours should be listed by year and player rather than card number..

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    41
    He's right - If you trade several players, you see some of the trade but not others. It would be nice to have a complete list of the trade so you know you're not trading away the wrong card.
    We've come for your Quarterback!!!

    Everything's better a mile high.

    [IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1184/milehighgirlsig7yw.jpg[/IMG]

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Where the deer and the antelope play, and the coyotes eat your pets.
    Posts
    66

    Future of Virtual Cards

    I'm with JWinn Admin. Legends, Ring of Fame, Coaches etc that would be great. And maybe a re release of the Cheerleaders coz I missed them. Also a pre release notice would be nice to if that is possible. Thanks for all the hard work, you guys do a fantastic job.
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange]

    [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/joeyrockwell/shanahan_041210a.jpg[/IMG]


    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]
    [LEFT]Darrent and Damien gone but never forgotten! [/left][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canyon, TX
    Posts
    127
    I love the idea of being able to download them for permanant storage on my hard drives. Maybe after the season is finished have an option to download the cards permanately. But that may be a little hard to get set up....Anyway, I love this program.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Annandale, VA
    Posts
    50
    A legends set and coaches set would be great. But like JWinn said any set is what I would like. Thanks for the great work you all do. My family is used to me at the holidays if I'm visiting them to say "I need to use your computer so that I don't miss my cards". Even if I'm out of town I search for a computer so that I so not miss any cards.

    Vickie-A Bronco fan for infinity and beyond.
    I Believe in the Denver Broncos

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Pierre, Indiana
    Posts
    567
    I Agree with Legends, Ring Of Fame and Coaches sets, But how about a set commemorating our Super Bowl Teams, Stating which Super Bowls people Played in and what not.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14

    Better late than never !!

    I love the idea of alerts and I think that a legends set would be way cool. How about a tribute set on the ring of honor? Maybe a 3 card of each member? Another one is a set of previous season action shots, maybe a action shot of each game... 16 card set for reg. season and larger for playoff seasons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •