View Poll Results: Are the D-Will Jerseys on Ebay fake or Real?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real

    8 15.09%
  • Fake

    45 84.91%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,289

    Fake Darrent Williams Jerseys FLOOD EBAY....Are they Fake?You make the call

    If these are REAL KOOL,If not not then **** EVIL EBAY...Don't know all the facts tho,what do you guys think?


    http://search.ebay.com/Darrent-Willi...inZtQQsbrsrtZd
    Learn From Every One...Idolize No One


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,289
    I have a few authentics and they DONT LOOK ALL SHINNY LIKE THAT,I'M waiting 4 MY REAL D-WILL jersey I paid 240 4 w/reputable dealer-NOT BUM E-BAY

    I'll post pics when and if they ever get here (not the fake ones,lol)
    Learn From Every One...Idolize No One


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    257
    Those have got to be fake... I mean, the front and back #'s are different sizes, and are off-center. Besides, I don't believe I've ever seen a "Signature Series" edition like this. People making a quick buck, is all. Probably rebadged Plummer/Van Pelt/Lelie jerseys (which all can be found on discount, in certain stores).
    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by CB123
    Those have got to be fake... I mean, the front and back #'s are different sizes, and are off-center. Besides, I don't believe I've ever seen a "Signature Series" edition like this. People making a quick buck, is all. Probably rebadged Plummer/Van Pelt/Lelie jerseys (which all can be found on discount, in certain stores).
    EBAY SUCKS dude

    not all the time but 95% of the time,LOL
    Learn From Every One...Idolize No One


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    257
    I hear ya on that! Got to tip toe around certain items, before you can find a legit whateveryoumightwant!

    /edit: I guess some are donating 10% ( ) to the red cross, but I'd rather have 100% go to the foundation setup by Darrent's family.
    Last edited by CB123; 01-19-2007 at 12:27 PM.
    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,260
    My guess is that they are fake and even if they're not fake, I'm not padding those people's pockets.

    There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

    I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,289
    I have been fooled a tiome or 2,I also want broncos fans to know WHAT FAKE IS and what a real is,the ones who don't know any fan hell

    Make-ing $$ off D-WILL Well.....It MAKES ME ******* SICK IN THE GUT
    Learn From Every One...Idolize No One


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Valley, Utah
    Posts
    2,394
    Why would they have "real" jerseys and our team store not have any?

    I know that they never made Alternate Darrent Jerseys. I looked for a long time and was told at the team store they were never made. You could have a personalized one made, but not bought off the shelf.

    What a bunch of crap. E Bay sux!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869
    The stitching is all weird.

    It is 100% FAKE

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    717

    Thumbs down

    Those jerseys are very fake, the numbers are off, the material the numbers are made of aint even the right material, The stiching quality looks awful, and the mesh material is to thin, never buy jerseys are Jordans off Ebay. This **** has got me hot right now, thats just sick.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGirl
    Why would they have "real" jerseys and our team store not have any?

    I know that they never made Alternate Darrent Jerseys. I looked for a long time and was told at the team store they were never made. You could have a personalized one made, but not bought off the shelf.

    What a bunch of crap. E Bay sux!
    Your first sentence sums it all up, Just like all the different color Jordans they have, but the official Jordan website will tell you they only make there shoes in certain color patterns, not spongebob, hot pink, tye dye, and all those other exotic colors these guys have and call them "limited". A Darrent Williams "signature series"?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,003
    real-ly fake


    I still miss the blue background.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,289
    Who the **** voted REAL?

    LOL,oh I guess the people who bought the Cheap crap jersey,Ebay jerseys are only good 4 whipping your *** With
    Learn From Every One...Idolize No One


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    465
    theres been fake jerseys as long as theres been ebay so whats the big fuss now?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It rains alot
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Bronco
    If these are REAL KOOL,If not not then **** EVIL EBAY...Don't know all the facts tho,what do you guys think?


    http://search.ebay.com/Darrent-Willi...inZtQQsbrsrtZd

    You would be hard pressed to fin ANYTHING DW pre death on e-bay it was all #27 atwater stuff

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •