View Poll Results: Are the D-Will Jerseys on Ebay fake or Real?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real

8 15.09%
  • Fake

45 84.91%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fake Darrent Williams Jerseys FLOOD EBAY....Are they Fake?You make the call

If these are REAL KOOL,If not not then **** EVIL EBAY...Don't know all the facts tho,what do you guys think?

http://search.ebay.com/Darrent-Willi...inZtQQsbrsrtZd
    Learn From Every One...Idolize No One

I have a few authentics and they DONT LOOK ALL SHINNY LIKE THAT,I'M waiting 4 MY REAL D-WILL jersey I paid 240 4 w/reputable dealer-NOT BUM E-BAY

I'll post pics when and if they ever get here (not the fake ones,lol)

Those have got to be fake... I mean, the front and back #'s are different sizes, and are off-center. Besides, I don't believe I've ever seen a "Signature Series" edition like this. People making a quick buck, is all. Probably rebadged Plummer/Van Pelt/Lelie jerseys (which all can be found on discount, in certain stores).
    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Quote Originally Posted by CB123
    Those have got to be fake... I mean, the front and back #'s are different sizes, and are off-center. Besides, I don't believe I've ever seen a "Signature Series" edition like this. People making a quick buck, is all. Probably rebadged Plummer/Van Pelt/Lelie jerseys (which all can be found on discount, in certain stores).
    EBAY SUCKS dude

not all the time but 95% of the time,LOL

I hear ya on that! Got to tip toe around certain items, before you can find a legit whateveryoumightwant!

/edit: I guess some are donating 10% ( ) to the red cross, but I'd rather have 100% go to the foundation setup by Darrent's family.
    Last edited by CB123; 01-19-2007 at 12:27 PM.
    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

My guess is that they are fake and even if they're not fake, I'm not padding those people's pockets.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

I have been fooled a tiome or 2,I also want broncos fans to know WHAT FAKE IS and what a real is,the ones who don't know any fan hell

Make-ing $$ off D-WILL Well.....It MAKES ME ******* SICK IN THE GUT

Why would they have "real" jerseys and our team store not have any?

I know that they never made Alternate Darrent Jerseys. I looked for a long time and was told at the team store they were never made. You could have a personalized one made, but not bought off the shelf.

What a bunch of crap. E Bay sux!

The stitching is all weird.

It is 100% FAKE

Thumbs down

Those jerseys are very fake, the numbers are off, the material the numbers are made of aint even the right material, The stiching quality looks awful, and the mesh material is to thin, never buy jerseys are Jordans off Ebay. This **** has got me hot right now, thats just sick.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGirl
    Why would they have "real" jerseys and our team store not have any?

I know that they never made Alternate Darrent Jerseys. I looked for a long time and was told at the team store they were never made. You could have a personalized one made, but not bought off the shelf.

What a bunch of crap. E Bay sux!
    Your first sentence sums it all up, Just like all the different color Jordans they have, but the official Jordan website will tell you they only make there shoes in certain color patterns, not spongebob, hot pink, tye dye, and all those other exotic colors these guys have and call them "limited". A Darrent Williams "signature series"?

real-ly fake

I still miss the blue background.

Who the **** voted REAL?

LOL,oh I guess the people who bought the Cheap crap jersey,Ebay jerseys are only good 4 whipping your *** With

theres been fake jerseys as long as theres been ebay so whats the big fuss now?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Bronco
    If these are REAL KOOL,If not not then **** EVIL EBAY...Don't know all the facts tho,what do you guys think?

http://search.ebay.com/Darrent-Willi...inZtQQsbrsrtZd

You would be hard pressed to fin ANYTHING DW pre death on e-bay it was all #27 atwater stuff