Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle
    Prince is a sick performer!
    nah, the Super Bowl performances seem to be fronted by plenty of washed up old people just so the old people that watch it wont be "disgusted"

    saying this, i dont condone what happened a few years ago with Janet Jackson, i just feel as though they can do MUCH better than Prince or The Rolling Stones.

    not sure if anyone else has this same feeling, but man......it hurts to watch/listen

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket
    nah, the Super Bowl performances seem to be fronted by plenty of washed up old people just so the old people that watch it wont be "disgusted"
    saying this, i dont condone what happened a few years ago with Janet Jackson, i just feel as though they can do MUCH better than Prince or The Rolling Stones.

    not sure if anyone else has this same feeling, but man......it hurts to watch/listen
    I have to say watching the Rolling Stones prance around the stage in tight pants was much more disgusting than what happened with Janet Jackson.
    [IMG]http://images.nfl.com/photos/teams/BUF/img5965071.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/peter_king/09/04/mmqb/p1_cutler_presswire.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.nbcsports.com/2006/0925/106010_225X300.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/23/230879.jpg[/IMG]

    [SIZE=3][COLOR=Orange]Glendale bound[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,434
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket
    nah, the Super Bowl performances seem to be fronted by plenty of washed up old people just so the old people that watch it wont be "disgusted"

    saying this, i dont condone what happened a few years ago with Janet Jackson, i just feel as though they can do MUCH better than Prince or The Rolling Stones.

    not sure if anyone else has this same feeling, but man......it hurts to watch/listen

    Prince is good tho...hes still cranking out good music....The Stones on the other hand need to stop performing forever.

    Paul McCartney was good!
    ...capture it...remember it...

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall#15
    I have to say watching the Rolling Stones prance around the stage in tight pants was much more disgusting than what happened with Janet Jackson.
    exactly what i thought granted im a guy, but seriously come on. a bunch of way too old skinny guys prancing around in what looks like a little girls shirt and emo pants is just too much

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,936
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket
    exactly what i thought granted im a guy, but seriously come on. a bunch of way too old skinny guys prancing around in what looks like a little girls shirt and emo pants is just too much

    I'm with you str8....I haven't watched a halftime show since the Miss Jackson one, and Prince certainly is NOT going to get me to watch it this year....


    For Me:
    Super Bowl halftime show = pi$$ break, restock snacks, balance checkbook, whatever!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by The Executioner
    GOO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

    In your face SAINTS!!!!!!!!

    SuperBowl will be exciting!!!!!!!!!

    CP'd and quoted just cause you are rockin Allison mack as your avy, she's so sexay!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle
    Prince is good tho...hes still cranking out good music....The Stones on the other hand need to stop performing forever.

    Paul McCartney was good!

    Barf on both, Prince for me equals a bathroom break and maybe some more beer, they need to find someone in between old washed up legend and 17 year old one hit wonder, someone whose established but not too old...I dunno who tho...

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes7
    I'm with you str8....I haven't watched a halftime show since the Miss Jackson one, and Prince certainly is NOT going to get me to watch it this year....


    For Me:
    Super Bowl halftime show = pi$$ break, restock snacks, balance checkbook, whatever!
    totally right

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,101
    I like the Bears but I predict a Peyton Forehead TD Storm. :paper:
    You've got to know when to sack em...

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,751
    The Bears and Colts deserved to go.

    I know how much you love the Patriots. But, I'm sick and tired of them.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,738
    Quote Originally Posted by MindField
    I guess it was too much to hope for that the young Saints could beat the Bears in Chicago, but DAMN I was hoping...now I have no one to root for...

    The Bears are dreadfully boring, and there is no way a team with Rex Grossman at QB will ever win a SB....I can't stand the Pats for obvious reasons, and I can't bear to root for Mr. PeytatoHead and the Baloney Ponies....

    This Super Bowl is going to suck

    Not only is this SB going to be boring, it will no doubt have me barfing long before kick-off!

    And I would rather watch soccer than watch Prince.....Dude is weird! Totally weird!



    .
    Last edited by stnzed; 01-21-2007 at 08:37 PM.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    639
    Who is gonna beat Peyton Manning?

    DA BEARS!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,936
    Just think...two whole weeks of Peyton Manning boring a$$ soundbites....

    Reporters shouldn't even waste their time interviewing him. He says the same exact thing week after week, year after year.

    Here's some of what you can expect to hear:

    Awh shucks...ya know dem bears are a great te-am, well-coached, and we got are work cut out for us!

    Dey really great at forcing turnovers, so we really need da be careful with the football and not give it to em.

    Its gonna be a really hard fight and uh um really lookin forward to it.



    there's more i can think of, but i'm gettin kinda bored talkin bout peyton

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes7
    Just think...two whole weeks of Peyton Manning boring a$$ soundbites....

    Reporters shouldn't even waste their time interviewing him. He says the same exact thing week after week, year after year.

    Here's some of what you can expect to hear:

    Awh shucks...ya know dem bears are a great te-am, well-coached, and we got are work cut out for us!

    Dey really great at forcing turnovers, so we really need da be careful with the football and not give it to em.

    Its gonna be a really hard fight and uh um really lookin forward to it.



    there's more i can think of, but i'm gettin kinda bored talkin bout peyton


    Heres some more:

    I like der foootbawl....

    We ned to exekute out der. From de center to the qurterbak and quaterbak to the play-action and from da play action to the air and from the air to da receiverrr.....

    Da Bears are a relly relly good footbawl team. We need to exekute da 60 minutes of da Colts football out der....
    You've got to know when to sack em...

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes7
    Just think...two whole weeks of Peyton Manning boring a$$ soundbites....

    Reporters shouldn't even waste their time interviewing him. He says the same exact thing week after week, year after year.

    Here's some of what you can expect to hear:

    Awh shucks...ya know dem bears are a great te-am, well-coached, and we got are work cut out for us!

    Dey really great at forcing turnovers, so we really need da be careful with the football and not give it to em.

    Its gonna be a really hard fight and uh um really lookin forward to it.



    there's more i can think of, but i'm gettin kinda bored talkin bout peyton
    While i do admit the way he talks is hilarious, the way he goes about the game is amazing

    I was listening to 1067 KBPI a few weeks ago and they had an interview with Adam Schefter in a segment they call The Locker Room

    Adam said he had an interview with Peyton, and Peyton would not stop talking about how much he respects those that used to play and how he studies them all the time. Peyton said he talked to Joe Montana, and wanted to talk about NOTHING else besides memorable plays by Montana, and that when Joe would bring up a play Peyton has done, Peyton would just say "I remember watching the same sort of situation you were in and thought of what you did".

    I'd rather have a funny talking southern guy on my team breaking records instead of an idiot like T.O. breaking the bank and not giving your moneys worth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •