Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worst SB EVER

Worst SB EVER

im not watching it this year i dont like either team. i in-fact hate the pats. They just compared Samual to champ and that makes me even madder

Quote Originally Posted by rockrules40
    im not watching it this year i dont like either team. i in-fact hate the pats. They just compared Samual to champ and that makes me even madder

Samuel has more picks than Bailey this year and he's still young. No one compares to Champ but Samuels is well on his way.

I think the BEAR and PATS will be an great game. Urlacher is deserving of a SB ring and it would be a great accomplishment for the PATS to have 4 SBs in 6 years.

Samuel has had a great season and had just as many interceptions as Champ did in the regular season if I'm not mistaken. I'm not trying to take anything away from Champ, but this Samuel kid has been playing like a freak.
    [IMG]http://images.nfl.com/photos/teams/BUF/img5965071.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/peter_king/09/04/mmqb/p1_cutler_presswire.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.nbcsports.com/2006/0925/106010_225X300.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/23/230879.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Orange]Glendale bound[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Well, I hate to say this, but Samuel is a pretty damn good CB. He has more picks than Champ, so I don't blame the announcers making the comparision.

It's Phil Simms talking. Kind of like Ralph Kiner or Yogi Berra. Entertaining, but you never know what is going to come out of their mouth.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Well, this was premature.

Are you gonna watch now?

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Worst Super Bowl? What about the Pittsburgh game? It was terrible

This is gonna be another Classic!

I think it's going to be a great game! i was premature to think the PATS would be there, but I'm glad the COLTS are there.

And that's what happens when you count your chickens before they hatch.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

This is going to be one of the best Super Bowls ever.

I will definately be watching this game.

Both teams deserved to go. You just like it being more of the same, The Patriots.

Great D vs a Great O. THe O wins every time since the cap was put in. D's don't win championships anymore O's do. The Bears D is going to make it interesting but their inept O is the defining factor. Grossman vs Manning? I know where my money is going to be. D's keep is close but O's decide games.
    [IMG]http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v185/plastique2929/payton14.jpg[/IMG]

I am excited for this one! Anything is better than last year...
    ...capture it...remember it...

Quote Originally Posted by Plastique
    Great D vs a Great O. THe O wins every time since the cap was put in. D's don't win championships anymore O's do. The Bears D is going to make it interesting but their inept O is the defining factor. Grossman vs Manning? I know where my money is going to be. D's keep is close but O's decide games.
    I think that I am gonna have to agree with you on this one. Not only has Indy have a great D, but their defense has been playing good against GOOD defenses, and now they are going up against an OK offense.

I like this SB Match up and I hope it goes down to
    the wire and the winner isn't decided til there is like
    20 seconds left in the game...