X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freestyle
    Captain
    • Apr 2005

I like the Bears. Class organization and I always seemed to run into classy Bears fans.

I think the Colts will steamroll em, but that won't bug me too much. I'm getting a little tired of people dogging on Manning when he is clearly a great QB.

So either Manning gets a Superbowl that he deserves, or the Bears do, an organization I respect. Win/ Win for me. :usa:
    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• rockrules40
      Bench Warmer
      • Jan 2005

sorry i jumped the gun i wrote off Peyton and the colts after the INT for a TD. what a great game one of the best non-broncos playoff games ive seen. I love the colts they are my #2 team, im happy now!!!

Comment

• // / yardo
        sudo su --
        • Nov 2006

Samuel is a great CB but he gets the opportunity to make plays.

I think this years SB will be good despite the fact that we're not in it. A great offense against great defense. It will be interesting to see how Manning can play against the Bears D.

Comment

• AznBroncoFan
          Practice Squad
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Plastique
          Great D vs a Great O. THe O wins every time since the cap was put in. D's don't win championships anymore O's do. The Bears D is going to make it interesting but their inept O is the defining factor. Grossman vs Manning? I know where my money is going to be. D's keep is close but O's decide games.
          Umm.... think back to Buccaneers over Raiders and Ravens over Giants. But this SB, it's the Colts time to shine. I hate hearing about the over-rated bears all season. It's about time they lose.

Oh and I thought Champ and Samuel are tied with 10 INT's each. (regular season)

Comment

• PatsCrowEater
            Kiss My Ass Donkholes!
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rockrules40
            sorry i jumped the gun i wrote off Peyton and the colts after the INT for a TD. what a great game one of the best non-broncos playoff games ive seen. I love the colts they are my #2 team, im happy now!!!
            Interesting that you wrote off Peyton and the Colts so early. I sure didn't.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Colts win one.

Colts 31
            Bears 20

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

• KCLadyFan
              Still a Tony fan
              • Oct 2003

I am hoping for a Colts victory....

Payton...whether you hate him or love him..

no denying he is a good QB...
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Fat Joe
                Banned User
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Plastique
                Great D vs a Great O. THe O wins every time since the cap was put in. D's don't win championships anymore O's do. The Bears D is going to make it interesting but their inept O is the defining factor. Grossman vs Manning? I know where my money is going to be. D's keep is close but O's decide games.

That really couldnt be more wrong. Since 2000 no dominant offense has won.

2000 - Ravens
                2001- Rams vs. Patriots
                2002- Bucs vs. Raiders
                2003- Patriots vs. Panthers
                2004- Patriots vs. Eagles
                2005-Steelrs vs. Seahawks

The Patriots beat the best show on turf, then the Bucs beat the #1 offense in the NFL with a saftey being the MVP, then the Pats and Panthers played two different games in one, the latter being the shootout, but it was the Patriot defense that dominated for the majority of that game. Same story in 04, 3 picks by the Pat defense and a 2nd straight superbowl. Steelers vs. Seahawks? The league MVP in Alexander, the best scoring offense in the NFL vs. a very phyiscal, fast defense in Pittsburg. Yea, I'd say the defenses have dominated.

You can go back further, 99 it was a defensive stand that won the Rams the game, 98 Denvers defense dominated, as well as the offense, but you get the idea. 97 it was Denvers defense that rose to the occasion on 4th and 6, 96, you cant argue that one. 95, the Superbowl MVP wasnt Emmit, it wasnt Irvin or Troy, it was a DB by the name of Larry Brown. 94 it was a complete offensive domination, but you get the point. Defense is where its at, however, I think the Colt defense will do enough to win this game.

Comment

• RealBronco
                  Resident Film Critic
                  • Sep 2003

Alright, well I think one of the crappiest Superbowls ever that I've gotten to watch and remember would have to be last year. I think that Seattle deserved to win. Plus everyone knows they got screwed by the refs.

Another one would be the Panthers-Patriots game. 1. The Panthers shoot themselves in the foot by kicking the ball out of bounds and making it easy for the Patriots to put Viniatieri in range....bam...undeserving Superbowl win.

and then someone was talking about random comments made by commentators. During the Colts-Patriots game the other day I heard one of them say that Brady was the comeback King.

I immediately started ranting at the t.v. and whoever said it that they didn't know crap about football if they think Brady is the Comeback King...

If my memory and the records show correctly ....isn't our very own #7 the Comeback King of the NFL??????? No one has more 4th quarter comebacks than Elway.
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• gindaorshaman
                    Special Teams
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by RealBronco
                    Alright, well I think one of the crappiest Superbowls ever that I've gotten to watch and remember would have to be last year. I think that Seattle deserved to win. Plus everyone knows they got screwed by the refs.

Another one would be the Panthers-Patriots game. 1. The Panthers shoot themselves in the foot by kicking the ball out of bounds and making it easy for the Patriots to put Viniatieri in range....bam...undeserving Superbowl win.

and then someone was talking about random comments made by commentators. During the Colts-Patriots game the other day I heard one of them say that Brady was the comeback King.

I immediately started ranting at the t.v. and whoever said it that they didn't know crap about football if they think Brady is the Comeback King...

If my memory and the records show correctly ....isn't our very own #7 the Comeback King of the NFL??????? No one has more 4th quarter comebacks than Elway.
                    Thats exactly what I was saying when I heard them say Brady was the Comeback King. He has 47 4th quarter comebacks if I remember correctly.
                    Last edited by gindaorshaman; 01-24-2007, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• BroncoSexyDaddy
                      Football Immortal
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by BVP
                      Well, I hate to say this, but Samuel is a pretty damn good CB. He has more picks than Champ, so I don't blame the announcers making the comparision.
                      Probably because his DL is better and he gets more throws thrown his way

Comment

Working...
                      X