Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    181

    Yes Aints Are Out!!!!!

    man im so happy that the saints are out. everybody has a team that they cant stand and mine are the new orleans SAINTS.



    what team can you not stand





    SAINT SUCK
    [IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1617/dwilliams27sig2ra.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/twolves4ever/darrent.png[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoney27
    man im so happy that the saints are out. everybody has a team that they cant stand and mine are the new orleans SAINTS.



    what team can you not stand





    SAINT SUCK
    LOL!
    i cant stand the Steelers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    8,729
    It changes every season... This year = Chargers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    denver CO
    Posts
    139
    Dolphins.
    [URL=http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showpost.php?p=1787675&postcount=363]THE TRUTH[/URL]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    It changes every season... This year = Chargers

    So your a Bandwagon hater

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    8,729
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    So your a Bandwagon hater
    Yeah basically... Raiders and Chiefs are always hated by me however

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Yeah basically... Raiders and Chiefs are always hated by me however
    Yea!
    you and me are very similar!
    always hated the Chiefs and Raiders!
    now im starting to Hate the Chargers!

    Steelers will always be hated by me!

    Colts will be hated by me for a long time!

    but my new hated team switches a lot each year!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    So your a Bandwagon hater
    Yeah he is basically lol, I was rooting for the Saints, America was rooting for em like we were in 2001 for the Pats, now and since then my team has been the pats, I have no desire to go to Boston or root for the Pats...they got enough hardware, they can all retire now

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    514
    Well, even though I rooted for them to win the first SB of their "dynasty" (mostly because it was cool that the Patriots won the SB after 9-11), I really dislike NE.

    Hopefully Manning will win a SB this year so that we don't have to spend every day of January hearing everyone on ESPN about how he just can't win the big one. Then I can go back to hating him and the Colts again as they normally are almost as bad as NE in my mind.

    I think I just hate the teams that get so much coverage every year and have the sports reporters all giddy about them. St. Louis (back when they were good), NE, Indy, Phily, and to an extent, Carolina (the only thing they've ever done is go to the SB about six years ago, so why are they always picked to win it at the beginning of each season?).

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Halesowen, England
    Posts
    492
    I hate 7 teams - our 3 division rivals (Chargers, Chiefs and Raiders) and then the Squeelers, the Colts, the Hateriots and the Ravens.

    Basically I wanted the Jets to win the AFC Championships once the playoffs were sorted

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,966
    For a true Bronco fan there really should be only one answer to such a question, and if you don't understand the allusion, then that sums up how much of a Bronco fan you are.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Albuquerque NM
    Posts
    1,949
    Two teams I hate:

    1) Raiders-obvious reasons, its the RAIDERS!!
    2) Cowboys-I grew a hatred towards the Cowboys during the years when they owned the league, and everyone and their mother was a Cowboy's fan. I HATE fair weather fans!!

    This will make alot of you cringe, but when the Bronco's are not playing the Chief's, I am obligated by MARRIAGE to root for the Chief's (wife is a big Chief's fan). But it is a hollow cheer, because deep down inside, the only team that matters to me are my Bronco's!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Albuquerque NM
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey
    For a true Bronco fan there really should be only one answer to such a question, and if you don't understand the allusion, then that sums up how much of a Bronco fan you are.
    Sorry but I disagree. I know what you are getting at, but being a true Bronco fan has nothing to do with disliking another team. Sure, I say "I HATE the Colts" because Peyton owns our team year after year. But that is just a figure of speach. In all honesty, if you are a fan of the game, you have to respect how well the Colts have played the last few years, and how truly talented Manning is. My dislike for certain teams has nothing to do with their games with the Broncos. It has more to do with their fans, the way the owners/players/coaches carry themselves, team attitude, things like that. Hence the reason I HATE the Cowboys and Raiders......if they never won another game again, it would be music to my ears.

    Seriously, next to the Bronco's winning, my favorite thing is to see is the Raiders or Cowboys lose, is that bad?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    272
    I can't stand the Raiders, Chiefs, Patriots, Steelers, Panthers, and I'm starting to hate San Diego as well.
    [IMG]http://images.nfl.com/photos/teams/BUF/img5965071.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/peter_king/09/04/mmqb/p1_cutler_presswire.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.nbcsports.com/2006/0925/106010_225X300.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/23/230879.jpg[/IMG]

    [SIZE=3][COLOR=Orange]Glendale bound[/COLOR][/SIZE]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,966
    Quote Originally Posted by 4th Amigo
    Sorry but I disagree. I know what you are getting at, but being a true Bronco fan has nothing to do with disliking another team. Sure, I say "I HATE the Colts" because Peyton owns our team year after year. But that is just a figure of speach. In all honesty, if you are a fan of the game, you have to respect how well the Colts have played the last few years, and how truly talented Manning is. My dislike for certain teams has nothing to do with their games with the Broncos. It has more to do with their fans, the way the owners/players/coaches carry themselves, team attitude, things like that. Hence the reason I HATE the Cowboys and Raiders......if they never won another game again, it would be music to my ears.

    Seriously, next to the Bronco's winning, my favorite thing is to see is the Raiders or Cowboys lose, is that bad?
    You thought I was talking about the Colts? Are you kidding? Try again. Reference your last sentence for a clue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •