Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thank you ALL

Hybrid View

Thank you ALL

I just wanted to say thank you to all the Bronco fans, football fans for that matter, for the support, well wishes and prayers. This has been unbelievably painful for our whole family. Please keep his mom in your prayers. She's been so strong through this but I just can't imagine the pain she's in. My heart literally aches every morning when I get out of bed and I know her pain is 100x mine. The kids are doing okay but they miss their dad so much, as we all do.

Just the other day Darius asked why God doesn't have a cell phone; he wants to talk to his dad. It made me laugh at first but I had to go into another room and cry like a baby. Jaelyn had a birthday party this past weekend, her birthday is actually today, and it was a little tough for her. She was sad because her dad couldn't see all the gifts she got or play with them with her.

I just ask you guys to continue to pray for us. We are heading up there this weekend to pack up his belongings. Rosalind is saying she'll be okay and will hold up but I know this is going to be a difficult task for her.

It's also frustrating to the family that the murderers hadn't been caught yet. I'm sure DPD is doing everything possible to get these guys but they need help. If any of you know anything, heard anything please, please phone that info in. We need to get these cowards off the street.

We've gotten so many letters and cards from fans all over the world. It's refreshing to know that Dee touched so many people. Something good has got to come out of this tragedy. I know the good Lord wouldn't put us through this for nothing.

your family will continue to be in our thoughts and our prayers. . . . we all wish that there was more we could do for you-- and we all share your desire for the killers to be found. . . darrent's memory will always be honored by broncos fans! obviously your loss is immeasureably greater than ours, but we will miss him as well-- we enjoyed the flair and enthusiasm he brought to the game, and though he was tragically taken from us so soon i am at least glad that i got to watch him play for the time that he was here. . . .

best wishes to all of your family as you work your way through this- i hope that you find the comfort you need. . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

thank you for posting, My prayers will continue.
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

thanks for posting
    my prayers are with you and the rest of your family.

sig by B4B6..

I pray every night for your family - I still cry for the children. No children should have to lose their dad like that and no mother should ever have her son go first.

Hi--

We all wish we could do more for you and your family. If it's any consolation, know that we will never forget Darrent. Thank you for taking time to write us.

God Bless you.

My heart is breaking for you all. I pray that God continues to be your strength and that you will feel the peace that only He can give you.
    Thank you for posting.

Judy

thank you for posting , my thoughts and prayers are with d will and your family

I wish you and your Family Blessings from the Lord.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by 27'sKinfolk
    I just wanted to say thank you to all the Bronco fans, football fans for that matter, for the support, well wishes and prayers. This has been unbelievably painful for our whole family. Please keep his mom in your prayers. She's been so strong through this but I just can't imagine the pain she's in. My heart literally aches every morning when I get out of bed and I know her pain is 100x mine. The kids are doing okay but they miss their dad so much, as we all do.

Just the other day Darius asked why God doesn't have a cell phone; he wants to talk to his dad. It made me laugh at first but I had to go into another room and cry like a baby. Jaelyn had a birthday party this past weekend, her birthday is actually today, and it was a little tough for her. She was sad because her dad couldn't see all the gifts she got or play with them with her.

I just ask you guys to continue to pray for us. We are heading up there this weekend to pack up his belongings. Rosalind is saying she'll be okay and will hold up but I know this is going to be a difficult task for her.

It's also frustrating to the family that the murderers hadn't been caught yet. I'm sure DPD is doing everything possible to get these guys but they need help. If any of you know anything, heard anything please, please phone that info in. We need to get these cowards off the street.

We've gotten so many letters and cards from fans all over the world. It's refreshing to know that Dee touched so many people. Something good has got to come out of this tragedy. I know the good Lord wouldn't put us through this for nothing.

Something good will come from this! Hang in there and continue to be strong.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Thanks for keeping us updated on Darrent's family. As you can se, we all very much care.

All the best 27's Kinfolk!

Quote Originally Posted by 27'sKinfolk

Best wishes. Know that we are keeping you and all of your family in our prayers.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Thanks for the post. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

reading that post made me almost burst in tears. Stay strong, I am praying for the Williams family everynight. I feel so bad for the Children. Especially when he asked why god didn't have a cell phone. I could hardly read the rest after that

Quote Originally Posted by #1CutlerFan
    reading that post made me almost burst in tears. Stay strong, I am praying for the Williams family everynight. I feel so bad for the Children. Especially when he asked why god didn't have a cell phone. I could hardly read the rest after that
    I know exactly what you mean and I feel the same way. Every morning, when I turn on my computer, DWill is there on my desktop and will remain there. My Bronco flag is still flying and will stay up until the killers are caught. I am constantly reminded of this tragedy and words cannot describe how I feel about this.

Although many of us did not know Darrent personally, we all feel like a part of your family and always will. The entire Bronco organization; coaches, players and fans are a family on and off the field. I am honored that Darrent was a member of this family.

God Bless you #27kinfolk and please share our love with the rest of your family.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***