Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thank you ALL

Quote Originally Posted by 27'sKinfolk
    I just wanted to say thank you to all the Bronco fans, football fans for that matter, for the support, well wishes and prayers. This has been unbelievably painful for our whole family. Please keep his mom in your prayers. She's been so strong through this but I just can't imagine the pain she's in. My heart literally aches every morning when I get out of bed and I know her pain is 100x mine. The kids are doing okay but they miss their dad so much, as we all do.

Just the other day Darius asked why God doesn't have a cell phone; he wants to talk to his dad. It made me laugh at first but I had to go into another room and cry like a baby. Jaelyn had a birthday party this past weekend, her birthday is actually today, and it was a little tough for her. She was sad because her dad couldn't see all the gifts she got or play with them with her.

I just ask you guys to continue to pray for us. We are heading up there this weekend to pack up his belongings. Rosalind is saying she'll be okay and will hold up but I know this is going to be a difficult task for her.

It's also frustrating to the family that the murderers hadn't been caught yet. I'm sure DPD is doing everything possible to get these guys but they need help. If any of you know anything, heard anything please, please phone that info in. We need to get these cowards off the street.

We've gotten so many letters and cards from fans all over the world. It's refreshing to know that Dee touched so many people. Something good has got to come out of this tragedy. I know the good Lord wouldn't put us through this for nothing.

Something good will come from this! Hang in there and continue to be strong.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Thanks for keeping us updated on Darrent's family. As you can se, we all very much care.

All the best 27's Kinfolk!

Quote Originally Posted by AzBroncoFan67
    I PM'd 27'skinfolk and asked, He is Darrents cousin, Darrents mom is his aunt.
    Oh man that has to be tough.

My thoughts and Prayers go out to you and yours in this trying time ..
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 27'sKinfolk
    I just wanted to say thank you to all the Bronco fans, football fans for that matter, for the support, well wishes and prayers. This has been unbelievably painful for our whole family. Please keep his mom in your prayers. She's been so strong through this but I just can't imagine the pain she's in. My heart literally aches every morning when I get out of bed and I know her pain is 100x mine. The kids are doing okay but they miss their dad so much, as we all do.

Just the other day Darius asked why God doesn't have a cell phone; he wants to talk to his dad. It made me laugh at first but I had to go into another room and cry like a baby. Jaelyn had a birthday party this past weekend, her birthday is actually today, and it was a little tough for her. She was sad because her dad couldn't see all the gifts she got or play with them with her.

I just ask you guys to continue to pray for us. We are heading up there this weekend to pack up his belongings. Rosalind is saying she'll be okay and will hold up but I know this is going to be a difficult task for her.

It's also frustrating to the family that the murderers hadn't been caught yet. I'm sure DPD is doing everything possible to get these guys but they need help. If any of you know anything, heard anything please, please phone that info in. We need to get these cowards off the street.

We've gotten so many letters and cards from fans all over the world. It's refreshing to know that Dee touched so many people. Something good has got to come out of this tragedy. I know the good Lord wouldn't put us through this for nothing.

Best wishes. Know that we are keeping you and all of your family in our prayers.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Thanks for the post. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

reading that post made me almost burst in tears. Stay strong, I am praying for the Williams family everynight. I feel so bad for the Children. Especially when he asked why god didn't have a cell phone. I could hardly read the rest after that

I will continue to pray for you guys. I know how difficult it is to lose family, but not how you did and I just, I really pray you guys can find peace or have in the whole situation.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Make sure you tell other members of Darrent's family that we love him over here at Broncomania and that they are not alone through all of this...

Although we cannot experience the loss on the same level as his immediate family, we feel it too...we all lost a great soul when God brought him home...

Bset wishes and God bless you all...
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Even though I am not a praying man, my thoughts are with you and your family. I wish you all great health and luck, and hope you can all get through this well... at least as well as physically possible in this situation.
    http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/806...sonsig1bb2.png

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9...nemsigbuq8.jpg

Sig by Sky.

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.

For DWill's kin

Thank you for this post.

I pray that your family, and in particular Tierria, Darius and Jaelyn, find solace from the Lord. As someone who has lost a young daughter I can fully empathise with Darrent's mum, and I know that the love of her children and grandchildren will help her through this difficult time

God Bless you all

Darrent touched everyone of us!!

He was a great young man on and off the field and I know that God had bigger and better things in mind for Darrent than what this sick and twisted world had to offer him....

Although we will never truely understand why God chooses to take his children home at inopportune times, I can honestly say that he has a purpose for eveyone of his actions and D-Will must have been a priority on his list to be taken at such a young age....

My heart breaks for his children and mother....

May God lead you and all his family through this heartache with peace and comfort....

Thank you for taking the time to post on Broncomania!! While we will never even come close to feeling the pain that you and his family feel, please know that Darrent touched all of the Broncos fans and he will always be on our minds whenever the Broncos take the field

God Bless!!

Thanks for posting this, I will continue to pray for your family and hope the killers are caught.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Thanks for posting this, 27'sKinfolk. I wish you, and all of your extended family (including friends), are able to get through these hard times. Especially his two children, as I can almost feel (yet never experience) how heart breaking that is, from what you posted. Take care of yourself, and always know you have a quasi extended family, here in Broncoland!
    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

WOW that must be hard to post some of that...thank you for sharing. I am sure that it is very hard right now...just hang in there take it one day at a time, I am sure the people that did this will be caught. May the lord take care of your family in this time of need take care of yourselves, and once again thanks for sharing with us to keep us all together so any help can be given in any type of way.
    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!