Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thank you ALL

Thank you for letting us all in on a bit of the personal lives that you all share together. Everyday I check the news from all over in CO, in hopes that something new has developed.

My families thoughts and prayers are with you and yours, may the strength and grace of God help pull you through this difficult time, and just remember that Dee will live strong in the hearts and minds of so many.

R.I.P #27 D-Will, you will truly be missed.

"We all know that Darrent was an excellent player, but as a person, he was a first class young man who brightened every room with his smile, attitude and personality." - Shanahan

KOA #116

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
    also
    Formerly CutlerEra

Saints fans are still praying for you

I decided to check back in over here to see how the good fans of the Broncos were holding up, now that it's been awhile. Your post moved me to tears; I especially pray for those two children. I need to go hug my kids a little closer right now...

Saints fans know hardship, and know that prayers, faith and time can help heal. I'll check back in again to see how you all are doing; and to Darrent's family: You are all in my prayers.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Kellye in Houston
    Saints fan[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Thank you for posting. I will continue to pray and hope the people responsible for this senseless act of violence are brought to justice.

My prayers are with you all. GOD bless!

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Thank you for taking the time to post. Thoughts and prayers still going out from Northeast PA.
    ~~*Jeni*~~

In Loving Memory of Darrent Williams ~~ 1982 -- 2007

In Loving Memory of Bobby Hamilton Sr. ~~ 1957 -- 2007

Thanks for all you've done for the Steelers Coach Cowher...

this has nothing to do with football.im a packer fan and me and my wife say a prayer for the kids every night and allways will.im from wi and come to this site everyday to see if those rat bastards have been cayght yet.so thank you everyone for all the post.and remeber there are angels among us.
    [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/moose2cool/reggie6.jpg[/IMG]

Skinfolk, Thank you for posting updates. I don't know what to say other than I miss his smile, game and his interviews. I know he was a good man.

I wish for peace and pray that the Williams family has the confort of the Lord. That Darrents children have the best education and life. I pray for a peacful nation where we can all live safe and happy.

See you someday in this world or the next one.Peace!

D. McDaniel

Quote Originally Posted by #1CutlerFan
    reading that post made me almost burst in tears. Stay strong, I am praying for the Williams family everynight. I feel so bad for the Children. Especially when he asked why god didn't have a cell phone. I could hardly read the rest after that
    I know exactly what you mean and I feel the same way. Every morning, when I turn on my computer, DWill is there on my desktop and will remain there. My Bronco flag is still flying and will stay up until the killers are caught. I am constantly reminded of this tragedy and words cannot describe how I feel about this.

Although many of us did not know Darrent personally, we all feel like a part of your family and always will. The entire Bronco organization; coaches, players and fans are a family on and off the field. I am honored that Darrent was a member of this family.

God Bless you #27kinfolk and please share our love with the rest of your family.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Apreciate the post alot, thank you alot, my Condolences to your whole family, May DWILL for ever Rest In Peace.

keppin him in my prayers much love
    NICK

Quote Originally Posted by packerfan4ever
    this has nothing to do with football.im a packer fan and me and my wife say a prayer for the kids every night and allways will.im from wi and come to this site everyday to see if those rat bastards have been cayght yet.so thank you everyone for all the post.and remeber there are angels among us.
    Mr packerfan4ever...

You may have no idea how much your prayers, your attention to this matter means to us Bronco fans. Words cannot explain.

Thank you for coming here and sharing your feelings like that.

Yes, they were rat bastards and as each day goes by, and they dont find them, makes us all more sad.

We hope that someday we can report and post the exact news you and the rest of us are looking for.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Thank you for letting us know how things are going with your family. Know that Dwill is always on our minds along with his family and friends. I don't understand everything God does, but I do believe that what the world attempts to do as evil, God will make everything turn out for the good of the believers. The explosion of the charities in Dwill's name is an example of how God can turn evil into good. Bless you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday along with Javon Walker. Thank you again for taking time out of your life to keep Bronco fans updated.

Thank you for letting us know how things are.

As you can see we are all very upset and all miss Darrent alot but we all know its much harder for you and your family. You will stay in all of our thoughts and prayers.

You can always come on here and get support. Take care.

How about a magic trick?

It's hard to believe he's gone. I keep picturing in my head that he's going to come out the tunnel with the rest of the team this up coming season. I don't I'll ever get over it. My thoughts, prayers, and wishes are going to all the family, friends, and fans he has. Especially his kids. I wish I had a gazillion dollars to give to his family and to his cause. I hate to say this, but I hope the guys who did this rots. And I'm not a person who usually wishes things like that. Rest in Piece Darrent.

Jess
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/1969dodgecharger/Ekuban.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]