Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

gake plummer retiring?

gake plummer retiring?

Quote Originally Posted by fan from israel
    gake plummer retiring?

No, highly unlikely he is even thinking about it
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

I'm not real sure who gake plummer is? It was typed like that twice so I'm not real sure how it is a typo either.

Jake Plummer has no reason to retire though and why would you even think that?

Gake Plummer, the head janitor for the Detroit Lions is retiring. He keeps trying to take Matt Millen out to the curve, but Ford keeps bringing him back in and yelling at him. Gake Plummer has simply had enough, and decided to move on to a better job. I hope that answered your question.

The guy is from Israel

Give him a break, he is from Israel and the 'J" sound in the Hebrew alphabet comes from the letter 'G'.

Steven

Cool plummer retiring

good post by WANDIC.....give the guy a break for the seeming misspelling of plummer's first name. I don't see much point in clowning someone over trivial crap like that. Highly unlikely that plummer will consider retirement...although he seems to have lost his skills, I hope that he can get them back. I wish him the best !

Broncomaniac PG
    Palo Alto, Ca.

Manishma FFI
    Blet

The whole idea of the post is stupid to be honest... Why would Jake Plummer retire 2 seasons after having a career year? He obviously has stuff left in the tank and can still help teams win, unlike his Cowboy counterpart Drew Bledsoe. And he wouldn't exactly be retiring on a high note in his career like Tiki Barber... So, I see no reason why he'd retire.

***? why wud he?

be nice. Hes foreign.
    Blet

Wow!!! I never guessed that some of the members of these boards were so narrow minded and downright rude. Maybe I should go through all of your posts looking for spelling errors just to point out that you aren't perfect. The guy asked a serious question and gets ridiculed because you don't like his spelling and you don't like the question he asked....don't reply just to be an ass....

I know it don't matter to you all how you are perceived, but I'm pretty disappointed. Rather pathetic....do you all fell better about yourselves now that you made a foreign poster feel bad? Good for you for being complete jerks.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Quote Originally Posted by fan from israel
    gake plummer retiring?
    Welcome to the board.

Why do you ask? Did you hear something, or just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    Wow!!! I never guessed that some of the members of these boards were so narrow minded and downright rude. Maybe I should go through all of your posts looking for spelling errors just to point out that you aren't perfect. The guy asked a serious question and gets ridiculed because you don't like his spelling and you don't like the question he asked....don't reply just to be an ass....

I know it don't matter to you all how you are perceived, but I'm pretty disappointed. Rather pathetic....do you all fell better about yourselves now that you made a foreign poster feel bad? Good for you for being complete jerks.
    Being complete jerks? I just took the opportunity to turn his spelling error into a funny post. There were only two posts that made mention of his spelling error, and jhns was not being a jerk about it. Four posts, telling people to lay off, including one that calls me "downright rude", an "ass", "narrow minded", and a "complete jerk". I do feel rather proud of myself for the opportunity to slide in a Matt Millen joke. And by the way, the POST was ridiculed, not the POSTER.

Can't we all just hit a bong??

errrrr, get along

I have heard that Jake may hang 'em up if he doesn't feel like he can go somewhere and be the starter!!

I doubt he will retire being that there are teams that need a starting QB, however, I wouldn't say that it is impossible

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour
    Being complete jerks? I just took the opportunity to turn his spelling error into a funny post. There were only two posts that made mention of his spelling error, and jhns was not being a jerk about it. Four posts, telling people to lay off, including one that calls me "downright rude", an "ass", "narrow minded", and a "complete jerk". I do feel rather proud of myself for the opportunity to slide in a Matt Millen joke. And by the way, the POST was ridiculed, not the POSTER.

If you have the majority of the posts in the thread saying to "lay off" then I'm not the only one who found the posts offensive. It was obviously not a spelling error because he did it twice. It says he is from Israel. I guess common sense doesn't tell some that it was a language barrier issue, not a spelling issue.
    At least you know who my post was centered at. I wouldn't want anyone getting confused who I was saying those things to, since I didn't say anyone was downright rude, an ass, narrow minded or complete jerk directly. Hats off to ya.
    Ready for the friggen season already!