Thread: Colts Vs Bears

Colts Vs Bears

who do you think is going to win. OFFENSE VS DEFENSE

if colts defense played that way that they played there first 2 games i think there winning.

BEARS OFFENSE SUCKS and if they pressure GROSSMAN colts are going to win
    [IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1617/dwilliams27sig2ra.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/twolves4ever/darrent.png[/IMG]

I say the bears are going to win.
    [URL=http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showpost.php?p=1787675&postcount=363]THE TRUTH[/URL]

I'd have to say the Colts. Now I know that defense wins championships, yet not a lot of teams have been able to shut down the Colts offense for four quarters. It should be an interesting matchup especially with what the Bears offense did on Sunday. The Colts have a good offense as well and a defense playing better, but don't forget about the Bears. We shall see.
    R.I.P
    #27 Darrent Williams
    #29 Damian Nash

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...ucket/kobe.jpg
    Thanks MasterShake for the sig

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8...anscottck7.png

If it was in Chicago, I'd give the edge to the Bears. But because its on a neutral field in warm Miami, I'm giving the edge to the Colts. But it will ALL - ALL- come down to Addai and Rhodes getting the run game started.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Colts. I picked them to win it all this year the day after they lost to the Stillas in the Div. round last year. They reminded me so much of the 96 Broncos last year, and beared striking resemblence to the 97 squad this year. Colts are on a mission, they'll get it.

I hope its ethier a last second Fg by you know who for the colts

or Hester with a big return letting grossman throw a Td
    or hester funning it all the way back

but who knows

I still miss the blue background.

I used to always believe tough defenses would win out over stellar offenses, but lately, I've been seeing some really good defensive teams taken apart, specially with these popular wc offenses (that Walsh was a genius). The Ravens were eventually picked apart by the Colts, such that even their running game was becoming successful. Reminds me that even the 85(?) Bears allowed 38 points to the Dolphins.

With that in mind, I'll pick the Colts. I just hope Manning's receivers fight for the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by omac
    I used to always believe tough defenses would win out over stellar offenses, but lately, I've been seeing some really good defensive teams taken apart, specially with these popular wc offenses (that Walsh was a genius). The Ravens were eventually picked apart by the Colts, such that even their running game was becoming successful. Reminds me that even the 85(?) Bears allowed 38 points to the Dolphins.

With that in mind, I'll pick the Colts. I just hope Manning's receivers fight for the ball.
    It use to be almost always the best defensive team won,but the Colts beat the Ravens and Pats for the AFC Championship,so they should be able to handle the Bears.Only way I see the Bears winning is to pressure Manning the whole game into making mistakes.

Of course, I want my Colts to win.

But I couldn't think of any other team (besides the Broncos) that I would rather lose to.

I like the Bears. Lovie worked hard.

I really want the Colts to win.........

Man, my tummy hurts now.
    COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright 1975 by Dr Velcro

Quote Originally Posted by Fred the Bunny
    Of course, I want my Colts to win.

But I couldn't think of any other team (besides the Broncos) that I would rather lose to.

I like the Bears. Lovie worked hard.

I really want the Colts to win.........

Man, my tummy hurts now.
    I want the Colts to win by 8 as I have them in a pool

If so Med wins $170 if the Bears cover the 8, it is only $70

Make mine the Colts, please. Hold the fries, hold the drink...

Oh wait--make that a 5 gallon Gatorade...for Dungy.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog
    It use to be almost always the best defensive team won,but the Colts beat the Ravens and Pats for the AFC Championship,so they should be able to handle the Bears.Only way I see the Bears winning is to pressure Manning the whole game into making mistakes.
    Yeah, the funny thing is, I've been rooting for the Colts this playoff, but before the games, I chose the Ravens to beat them because of their defense, and because their offense was not bad either. I also chose the Pats to beat them, because the Pats (mainly Brady) play so well under pressure.

Against the Bears, I see the offense of the Colts going like they did against the Ravens; they'll be off to a rocky start, but towards the end, they'll be picking the Bears defense apart.

The Colts defense has been such a surprise these playoffs. Shouldn't be, though; wasn't Dungy known before for his defense, not his offense? I hope they don't underestimate the Bears offense. Grossman played pretty well under pressure the last game.

Bears will win - Grossman will play just not to lose. The biggest factor will be Devin Hester. you saw how the Patriots special teams performed on the Colts special teams. Hester will score at least once and be XLI MVP.
    Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

i see manning picking on bears weakness imo it is Tillman Harrison or Wayne will have a field day if Colston was able to have a pretty decent game.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P