Quote Originally Posted by fan from israel
    chicago lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rex Grossman = CHOKE

...Talk about giving the game away.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Rex Grossman didn't choke. He played exactly how he played the entire season.
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

the cults did not win it, the bears did not lose it. Rex lost it for his whole team. I am happy he is not with denver. The game seemed kind of slow after the first half. Nice 1st half. Boring second half.

rex grossman officially lost any chance of being a starting quarterback for the rest of his life

Quote Originally Posted by fan from israel
    chicago lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe Dungy prayed more than Lovie, so the Colts won! LOL
    Please coach, keep the religion to yourself. That was sickening.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer

wow that was classy.....

Whats it matter if he talks about it? It cant hurt you that much an its no worse than some of the other garbage people say I hate when these posts show up
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Quote Originally Posted by JoRo
    wow that was classy.....

Whats it matter if he talks about it? It cant hurt you that much an its no worse than some of the other garbage people say I hate when these posts show up
    Because religion has it's place and that was not it. Why should I have to hear that?
    jt-sw.com/football

Free country right? Many people in this nation express their sexuality, religion, beliefs, thoughts, political views... how come he can't express his faith? It causes no harm. More good comes out of it than bad if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by chickennob2
    Rex Grossman didn't choke. He played exactly how he played the entire season.

Well, so maybe it'd more accurate to say he "continued choking like he had for the rest of the season". He had a few good moments (then, as well as tonight). But with him it was like "1 step forward and 4 steps back". Remember how much we were lamenting Jake for being inconsistent? Well, Grossman was like that times ten tonight.

Oh well. Congrats, Colts. Maybe, just maybe, this will somehow put me on the road to hating you less. (I'm just not sure how, yet. I'll have to get back to you on that.)
    Last edited by sbutk; 02-05-2007 at 12:37 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada
    Free country right? Many people in this nation express their sexuality, religion, beliefs, thoughts, political views... how come he can't express his faith? It causes no harm. More good comes out of it than bad if you ask me.

He has that right, but I don't think I need to hear it after watching the game. I don't need to hear any of that other crap you mentioned either. Just say good game and move on!
    jt-sw.com/football

It's hard to say because the Bears did not provide a good contest. A win or loss ought to be decided with a decent contest. In this case, for whatever reason, Grossman was not able to execute the Game Plan, if there was one. He just does not have the strength to throw the long ball with zip and accuracy. He is a dink and dunk QB, and they should have used him like a Trent Dilfer-type QB.

From my viewpoint, Chicago lost the game due to not showing up with a decent game plan.....

Because religion has it's place and that was not it. Why should I have to hear that?
    I see nothing wrong with what Dungy said....he didnt preach, he made a
    statement...

lots of players pray on the field...I see nothing wrong with that...

He has that right, but I don't think I need to hear it after watching the game. I don't need to hear any of that other crap you mentioned either. Just say good game and move on!
    Well when you win the presidency you can outlaw sayin wut you want. I am sure you will win it with that kind of view
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Quote Originally Posted by Gulbrand
    It's hard to say because the Bears did not provide a good contest. A win or loss ought to be decided with a decent contest. In this case, for whatever reason, Grossman was not able to execute the Game Plan, if there was one. He just does not have the strength to throw the long ball with zip and accuracy. He is a dink and dunk QB, and they should have used him like a Trent Dilfer-type QB.

From my viewpoint, Chicago lost the game due to not showing up with a decent game plan.....
    Actually Grossman is crap when he is a dink an dunkin usually... the one real strength he has is the long ball but that was taken away with the rain tonight
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551