Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

grossman sucks

Grossman sucks. they need to trade that frigging second stringer

Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco
    I like how people always blame one guy. Last time I checked, football included 11 players on the field at a time. I know Grossman didn't single-handedly lose the game, and I know the defense didn't lose or win the game...The BEARS lost, not Grossman or Urlacher.

And whoever has a problem with individuals expressing their feelings in the light of something emotional (i.e. a Superbowl Victory) should probably just pick up that little remote and switch the channel.

You probably wouldn't complain or haven't whenever you hear some Hollywood star or Music star thank God in their acceptance speech, but for some reason it bothers you because a coach noticed that God had a hand in things? Hmm.

If you didn't want to watch the presentation of the trophy you could have changed the channel man.

And back on topic... The Colts showed up and the Bears didn't. End of story.

At least the Colts didn't have to rely on Viniatieri to win them the game...

Maybe not, but he was responsible for 3 turnovers (i.e. leaving potentially 9 - 21 points on the field). Again, I'm not dumb enough to say that would've been 100% given - far from it, the way the Colts were playing (See? Here I am, giving the other team credit). But all I'm saying is that definitely was a large factor in the Bears losing the game. Sorry if anyone can't see that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by JoRo
    Well when you win the presidency you can outlaw sayin wut you want. I am sure you will win it with that kind of view

That was a dumb statement!
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan
    That's what he was doing, why don't you do the same.

Grossman played as expected. The Colts were the better team.
    And I did! Now lets all get out our Bibles and enjoy the scriptures!
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Quote Originally Posted by sbutk
    Maybe not, but he was responsible for 3 turnovers (i.e. leaving potentially 9 - 21 points on the field). Again, I'm not dumb enough to say that would've been 100% given - far from it, the way the Colts were playing (See? Here I am, giving the other team credit). But all I'm saying is that definitely was a large factor in the Bears losing the game. Sorry if anyone can't see that.

Responsible for 4 turnovers, 2 fumbles and 2 picks, one which I would not want my local high school Qb throwing. Rex is about 70% responsible for this loss and the rest is on the coach for not havin the guts to put Griese in with 8 mintues left and a fighting chance to win this game still.

Lovie reminded me of Herm Edwards in the lost department

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco
    Responsible for 4 turnovers, 2 fumbles and 2 picks

I'm just going by NFL.com, all I remember is him putting the ball on the ground a lot - whether the Bears actually turned it over or not.

http://www.superbowl.com/gamecenter/...070204_IND@CHI

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco
    Rex is about 70% responsible for this loss and the rest is on the coach for not havin the guts to put Griese in with 8 mintues left and a fighting chance to win this game still.

I would officially have become a Brian Griese-worshipper, if they had actually made the switch and he came in and miraculously pulled off the win.

...Of course, that would've required the Defense to have actually done their job of stopping the Colts' attack, as well.
    Last edited by sbutk; 02-08-2007 at 05:14 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Best of luck, TT!

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by SM19
    The Colts' second-half possessions went field goal, field goal, punt, punt, turnover on downs. Indy's only touchdown in the second half was defensive. I'd say the defense did enough to make a comeback possible.

Yeah, I guess you're right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Best of luck, TT!