terriible super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

terriibel super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fan from israel
    I have seen worse - but I have also seen better - LIKE XXXII
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

I agree. This definitely didn't have the feel of the "big game". A pretty anti-climatic end to the season IMHO.
    "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

It was a good game, why is it everyone downs the Super Bowl and Champions if it is not their team...show some respect and maturity for the game, respect those that fight and earn the win, even if boring...it was still the best from the system as it is playing for the trophy!

...Master Protagonist...

The Turnover Bowl.

This just reiterates that the NFC is soo pathetic. The Colts werent even on their A game and they were up 16-14 at halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by lancane
    It was a good game, why is it everyone downs the Super Bowl and Champions if it is not their team...show some respect and maturity for the game, respect those that fight and earn the win, even if boring...it was still the best from the system as it is playing for the trophy!

It has nothing to do with whether "my team" is in it or not. There have been a lot of SBs that the Broncos weren't in that I thoroughly enjoyed. This wasn't one of them. How does that show a lack of respect and maturity for the game? I don't have to enjoy the game "even if boring" just because it's the SB. Back in the early 90s the NFC championship (usually between the 49ers and Cowboys) was usually MUCH more entertaining than the Super Bowl. This one just didn't seem to have any energy.
    "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman
    It has nothing to do with whether "my team" is in it or not. There have been a lot of SBs that the Broncos weren't in that I thoroughly enjoyed. This wasn't one of them. How does that show a lack of respect and maturity for the game? I don't have to enjoy the game "even if boring" just because it's the SB. Back in the early 90s the NFC championship (usually between the 49ers and Cowboys) was usually MUCH more entertaining than the Super Bowl. This one just didn't seem to have any energy.
    Better then many in the past decade, the only thing I would agree is it was good till the second half where the Colts started to run away with it. But alot of people said the same for our victory over the Falcons in the Super Bowl and it was rated by America's Game as one of the best, so you have to take it for what it is worth...I think the rain and turnovers made it much better!

...Master Protagonist...

The spirit of Jake Plummer must of been inside of Rex Grossman

actually i thought it was pretty exciting. turnovers are not boring in anyway. i dont know what game you guys were watching but it was high scoring and hard hitting. whats the big deal.

also im glad for dungy, after the loss of his son last year it really made me glad he won it all. AND that he is a sold out christian and doesnt hide that.

for manning, it was well deserved! even though his game wasnt outstanding he still deserved the mvp. he read the defense perfectly the whole game.

why get sour? our season is coming.

It was a very tame celebration from the Colts.I expected more passion and energy from a SB win.Oh well congrats to Manning and the Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by fan from israel
    Yes, the game wasn't worth watching. The half time show featured a gay has-been. There wasn't much cheerleader coverage. Did anyone laugh at any of the commercials? Rex Grossman sucked. Phil Simms (no additional explanation required there.)

The only good side is the officials aren't overtly altering the outcome of the game like last year.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
    The spirit of Jake Plummer must of been inside of Rex Grossman
    how do u figure that?the 2 fumbles were on the center cus the ball didnt even get to grossmans hands.the int that got returned for a touchdown wasnt all his fault, the wr just lost the ball in the air.and well the other int uh.....that was grossman

Quote Originally Posted by gaberox
    It was a very tame celebration from the Colts.I expected more passion and energy from a SB win.Oh well congrats to Manning and the Colts.
    I do agree with this. They seemed very mellow after the win. Maybe I am comparing it to the total excitement in the stadium after the Broncos won SuperBowl XXXII.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native
    I do agree with this. They seemed very mellow after the win. Maybe I am comparing it to the total excitement in the stadium after the Broncos won SuperBowl XXXII.

you do realize the team takes on the teperature and personality of the head coach right?

shanny has tons of passion for the game, thus the whole team adapts to this.

for dungy he is laid back, calm, cool and collected...and so is the team.

The worst part of the Superbowl was the half time show.