Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rex Grossmen In Sb41

he stunk up the superbowl man this is by far the worst game in SB history

where was BEARS DEFENSE danm waste of my time
    [IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1617/dwilliams27sig2ra.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/twolves4ever/darrent.png[/IMG]

Wow Rex must have watched one of "Jakes biggest Mistakes" videos. They really look like the same qb. When its time to step up, they both screw up!

THANKYOU SHANNY FOR CUTLER

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney27
    he stunk up the superbowl man this is by far the worst game in SB history

where was BEARS DEFENSE danm waste of my time
    Gee.....I wonder what team you wanted to win......

Whats up with the fumbles,I thought he looked nervous
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 02-05-2007 at 10:14 AM.

Grossman has been awful all year. I for one hope the Bears go to 42, cause Champ will have a field day against him.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney
    Wow Rex must have watched one of "Jakes biggest Mistakes" videos. They really look like the same qb. When its time to step up, they both screw up!

THANKYOU SHANNY FOR CUTLER

I thought he looked like both Cutler a Plummer at their worst.. Jays Fumbling of the snaps and Jakes INT's and terrible defense reading..

On the bright side, maybe now Chicago will get into the Plummer trade talks and help make his stock go up?

amazingly he had a higher % than peyton in passing , but those 2 ints were huge misses that could have easily been huge gains for the bears if thrown better

Wasnt his % in the 60's while Payons was in the 80's

All around it just proves that an Average QB can get you to the game but cant win it when you need him to step up.

Then again Dilfter was a different story and the Ravens defense made more turnover plays that won them that game.

At least one thing this restores the dignity of the Superbowl where the 'best team' wins.

I think after this Even the Bears would turn down Plummer. He's just another Grossmen.

Anyway im just sitting happy with 200 dollars richer and taunting rights that only a Complete team can win a SB. That was the Colts.
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

pathetic

this wa the worst SB, I can remember. Grossman sucks so bad. Even with Manning on the feild for most of the time, the bears still could have won it in the 3rd and 4th quarter. But of course Grossman sucks. I wondered why they just didnt pull Grossman and put in Griese? Come on if Plummer were at the helm , this would have been a different game.

Grossman isnt even a good back up QB

the Bears should trade that idiot before the Pro Bowl. Watching him play is a drag. He could convert or complete. they need to 86 this guy. I do not think h is good enough to be a back up QB to Jake the Snake. I wonder if since the Broncos under Plummer only lost by 3 to Indy at Mile high, if he could have beat Indy while a bnears QB? I mean Grossman just sucks.

Grossman just sucks

He just sucks. This was the first SB that I fell asleep watching. Grossman for league MVP

Quote Originally Posted by goucho141
    the Bears should trade that idiot before the Pro Bowl. Watching him play is a drag. He could convert or complete. they need to 86 this guy. I do not think h is good enough to be a back up QB to Jake the Snake. I wonder if since the Broncos under Plummer only lost by 3 to Indy at Mile high, if he could have beat Indy while a bnears QB? I mean Grossman just sucks.
    the guy has started 26 games in his career.....

give him a break.....he's basically a second year player.....

oh and btw.....the blocking for him yesterday was HORRIBLE....he almost got killed everytime he went back to pass.....
    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

-The best in the business-

wow.....good points.....

oh wait.....maybe he's only started 26 games in his career.....and the blocking for him was horrible yesterday.....

young qbs throw picks.....they are new to the league.....

Cutler threw some HORRIBLE picks this year.....but give time those kind of throws will become less and less.....

bottom line.....Grossman did get his team to the superbowl.....he played very well throughout the playoffs....

and the broncos were sitting at home.....

criticize all you want....but atleast he got there....
    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

-The best in the business-

Alright this is annoying.

It's like you people think he's Jake Plummer or miss making fun of Jake.

THIS forum is the general discussions for BRONCOS football.

Not the Bears.

Wasn't because of him that they lost the game. It was the whole team, and coaches included. They all played loose and not to their style. No one to blame but the bears themselves for not execuiting.