• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bjoli198
    Bench Warmer
    • Apr 2006

what if...

anyone think it would have been a difference if tommie harris woiuld have played in SB41? and cedric benson wouldn´t got hurt? I think that was the pieces missing for bears
  • bavanlan
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2005

Do the Colts get back Mike Doss, Brandon Stokley (so we might actually get to stretch the field), and both of our starting DT's? Does Nick Harper get to play the whole game and not just a few snaps?

Comment

• Medford Bronco
      The Pink Panther
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by bavanlan
      Do the Colts get back Mike Doss, Brandon Stokley (so we might actually get to stretch the field), and both of our starting DT's? Does Nick Harper get to play the whole game and not just a few snaps?

colts deserved to win, plain and simple. Congrats to you.

Now if you get a chance, read meds blog. I think I have been pretty kind to Indy as they have deserved it.

The blog is in my sig if you are interested
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• str8jacket
        Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
        • Jan 2006

what if what if what if

what if the salary cap was never implemented in the NHL?

what if the draft was tommorow?

what if the Broncos beat the Colts this year?

what if we stopped asking what if questions?

Comment

• Medford Bronco
          The Pink Panther
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by str8jacket
          what if what if what if

what if the salary cap was never implemented in the NHL?

what if the draft was tommorow?

what if the Broncos beat the Colts this year?

what if we stopped asking what if questions?

very nice.
          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Charlie Brown
            King of the Echo People
            • Oct 2004

*Sigh*

I'm sick of these stupid what if questions.

There is no poing to them other than debating about them till the day you die.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• WhoDeyBengals
              Ack!
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
              *Sigh*

I, for one, am not sick of what if questions, and I'll debate you on their value until I die.

HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• Charlie Brown
                King of the Echo People
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                I, for one, am not sick of what if questions, and I'll debate you on their value until I die.

What if questions are fine in certain contexts. But the context of football isn't exactly a good argument. I can sit here and argue anything I want to argue you with for the simple sake of arguing (I'm a historian and I can make an argument for quite some time - fair warning).

Comment

• bavanlan
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jan 2005

*Sigh*

What if they stopped, would you be happy then?

Comment

• xX-Bronco-Xx
                    Is this the real life?
                    • Jul 2005

What if the super robot dinosaurs from outer space came down flashing their big lazer beam eyes at New York destroying all of man kind in it!!!?!??!?!

WHAT IF!?!?!

WHAT IF!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Oooo I kind of scared myself a little there.

Comment

• str8jacket
                      Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
                      • Jan 2006

oh man.......

Comment

• Charlie Brown
                        King of the Echo People
                        • Oct 2004

Here's a few others (real ones that I find important):

What if Caesar paid more attention to Cleopatra's nose? For those that are unaware, Cleopatra had a huge unattractive nose!

What if Napoleon had better underwear? Napoleon delayed the Battle of Waterloo because he suffered from a horrid case of hemmoroids. This delay caused a rainstorm to disrupt the battle and ultimately the delay allowed the Prussians (Germans) to regroup and join the British in fighting Napoleon.

What if the Romans had a more tolerant policy towards the Barbarians? Most of the Barbaric tribes that invaded Roman territory were welcomed by the Romans. But the Roman persecution of them and the horrid behavoir directed toward the Barbarians led to discontent and eventually, war! This war would end in the destruction of the Western Roman Empire.

What if the Fourth Crusade hadn't turned on Constantinople? This is a major letdown by the Crusaders. They were hired to help the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantine if you prefer) fend off Muslims. Instead, they Crusaders turned on the Byzantines and captured Constantinople and brought chaos to the empire, this single event would ultimately weaken the Empire permanently and they were never able to fully recover from it.

Comment

• saltybuggah
                          On Probation--coming soon
                          • Dec 2006

What if Caesar paid more attention to Cleopatra's nose? For those that are unaware, Cleopatra had a huge unattractive nose!

What if Napoleon had better underwear? Napoleon delayed the Battle of Waterloo because he suffered from a horrid case of hemmoroids. This delay caused a rainstorm to disrupt the battle and ultimately the delay allowed the Prussians (Germans) to regroup and join the British in fighting Napoleon.

What if the Romans had a more tolerant policy towards the Barbarians? Most of the Barbaric tribes that invaded Roman territory were welcomed by the Romans. But the Roman persecution of them and the horrid behavoir directed toward the Barbarians led to discontent and eventually, war! This war would end in the destruction of the Western Roman Empire.

What if the Fourth Crusade hadn't turned on Constantinople? This is a major letdown by the Crusaders. They were hired to help the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantine if you prefer) fend off Muslims. Instead, they Crusaders turned on the Byzantines and captured Constantinople and brought chaos to the empire, this single event would ultimately weaken the Empire permanently and they were never able to fully recover from it.

those are great and well thought out questions

but what if this was a playoff 2006 forum and not a historian forum ?

i for one hate "what if q's" they are pointless but argueing over posting a what if question is more pointless imo
                          Last edited by saltybuggah; 02-08-2007, 03:58 PM.
                          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Charlie Brown
                            King of the Echo People
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by lynchembaby
                            those are great and well thought out questions

but what if this was a playoff 2006 forum and not a historian forum ?

i for one hate "what if q's" they are pointless but argueing over posting a what if question is more pointless imo
                            I know this is a Playoffs forum. I wanted to show what a good 'What If' Question is and the type of them that I have going on in my head all the time.

Comment

• xX-Bronco-Xx
                              Is this the real life?
                              • Jul 2005

Ha those are some good ones that are pretty interesting and funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X