Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada
    Some guy in highschool egged my car (my car has a bunch of Bronco stickers, Patriotic stuff, and the german and Italaian flag) and wrote Raiders Rule, broncos suck in Sharpe. I got it off after 8 hard ours of scrubbing. I knew who it was. The only raider fan in our school. So I poured sugar in his gas tank. He did not show up to school for the next couple of days.

    I went To a raider Bronco game as well when I went to visit my cousin in CA who is also a Raider fan, I had 100s of people throwing cups, and popcorn at me, I had a lot of people shouting Denver sucks. I have always had bad luck with raider and Steeler fans.


    Raider fans:





    p.s. I drive a 2001 Toyota corolla
    Ironic, since in South Park's "reality," Cartman is a Colorado native who is a Bronco fan. Thus his retarded parody is an extention of his character to represent the extremely retarded Bronco fans who are in denail that they are indeed retards, like those who drive 2001 Toyota Corollas. Now does my stereotype mean anything more than your retarded one?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn
    Ironic, since in South Park's "reality," Cartman is a Colorado native who is a Bronco fan. Thus his retarded parody is an extention of his character to represent the extremely retarded Bronco fans who are in denail that they are indeed retards, like those who drive 2001 Toyota Corollas. Now does my stereotype mean anything more than your retarded one?
    Owned.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    'Cuse, New Yawk
    Posts
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn
    Ironic, since in South Park's "reality," Cartman is a Colorado native who is a Bronco fan. Thus his retarded parody is an extention of his character to represent the extremely retarded Bronco fans who are in denail that they are indeed retards, like those who drive 2001 Toyota Corollas. Now does my stereotype mean anything more than your retarded one?

    Hmmm you are not divorcing the actions made in a cartoon from reality of actions made by those in reality. You are simply comparing the 2 together, cartoon and Reality, I vote actions in reality are better to judge on than those made in a cartoon. That my friend is reatrded.

    As for the 2001 toyota corolla. It is the only car I am able to drive that was fitted for my "special" needs. I was hit by a drunk driver when I was 9, and do not have full function in my legs, it was one of the few cars that was available to me that I could actually drive. So I guess because I was hit by a drunk driver (who I believe is reatrded) makes me retarded.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    1,986
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn
    Being a Raider fan, this thread makes me at you all.
    Same probably would happen to you in CO

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Omeeeeeha
    Posts
    9,242
    I was driving down I29, south of St Joe, Mo, when a couple of guys drove by, slowed down till they were even with me, and then the driver leaned over the guy in the passenger seat, and did the ol' 'tongue-in-the-cheek' thing to me.....(my bronco hat sits on the dash).

    I just started laughing at him, pointed to him and his male passenger, and started clapping.

    Then he just flipped me off and sped off......


    ....stupid chef fans.....
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    Jacks RULE!!!!!!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada
    Hmmm you are not divorcing the actions made in a cartoon from reality of actions made by those in reality. You are simply comparing the 2 together, cartoon and Reality, I vote actions in reality are better to judge on than those made in a cartoon. That my friend is reatrded.
    Wrong. I am comparing the dumb generalization of cartman's picture that YOU made and made my own comparison to make your's look just as retarded. Your "reality" using that pic is not so, as was my cartoon reference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada
    As for the 2001 toyota corolla. It is the only car I am able to drive that was fitted for my "special" needs. I was hit by a drunk driver when I was 9, and do not have full function in my legs, it was one of the few cars that was available to me that I could actually drive. So I guess because I was hit by a drunk driver (who I believe is reatrded) makes me retarded.
    I sincerely apologize, I did not know that was your situation.

    I made the retarded comment to defend my stance as a Raider fan and make light of your generalization of ALL Raiders fans. as I said before, fans are more biased towards us as a whole than any other fan. I take offense to that. You think you had it bad over there, go to an Eagles game in Philly.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 02-10-2007 at 10:49 AM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stars with a K ends with an A
    Posts
    8,799
    This isnt discrimination really but I was at the Wal Mart parking lot in Durango and I have a Mile High Magic Will Never Die! bumpersticker and someone scrawled on my back window (Using the dust) I DONT BELEEVE IN WITCHES

    Wierd, eh?
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Pullman, WA
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    I think your in the right forum for this.



    I've never faced any kind of discrimination for being a football fan or Bronco fan.


    And I let everyone know I am aBronco fan almost everywhere I go, lol.

    T'shirts, stickers on the truck, even a small pin on a suit. ALmost every day in one way or another, and every time I drive.



    I dont think I would stand for either in a case like this. If you really think the sticker was the reason you were pulled over, and what you say is true, you should do something about it. Not sayig it's not true, but you know.

    The first thing you should do is make sure your blinker is in fact working. Sometimes you cant tell a bulb is out. It does happen.

    Assuming it's working fine though, I would call the station nearest you, and ask them why you were pulled over for something so minor, when someone in front of you ran a red light. I wouldnt even mention the fan stuff. Not if you want them to take you seriously. I'd ask to talk to the station captian or whoever is in charge, and ask him that very question. Why was a blinker more important than the red light? Give him you info,, and let him or her ask the one who pulled you over.

    Ask if you were profiled for some reason, and ask him to get back to you. Because your thinking something wasnt kosher.

    If nothing else, hopefully the boss will at least have a talk with the officer and remind him of his real responsibility.

    Did the cop mention your stickers?


    Edit.... I wouldnt pursue it any further since you were'nt even given a ticket. But if you really think you were profiled......well, that;s just wrong and shouldnt go without notice of some kind.

    Maybe a letter to the editor of the local paper.

    No, I wouldnt take it that far unless I got a ticket. My dad said if I get a ticket I lose my car so . I checked my blinkers right after I got to where I was going and they worked just fine.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    1,503
    I've never been discriminated because I like them, it's only been because I don't. Just because I live in Colorado DOES NOT mean I have to like the Broncos. But now I just like specific players. Ahem, ahem... Cutler, Lynch, Elam and Scheffler. (and only two of them played when elway did.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •