Poo fact:

if you swallow gum...

BUBBLES?
    ...capture it...remember it...

Quote Originally Posted by CinnaManMan
    Poo fact:

If you eat corn.......
    It comes out whole!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Poo fact:

If you eat corn.......

why eat corn just eliminate the middle man and flush it down the toilet !!

sig by B4B6..

Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle
    Poo fact:

if you swallow gum...

BUBBLES?
    I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts Snapper.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Poo fact:

if you swallow gum...

BUBBLES?
    BUBBLES?!?!?!?

*rocks back and forth in the corner with blanket over head*

BUBBLES?!?!?!?

*rocks back and forth in the corner with blanket over head*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAA :devil:
    ...capture it...remember it...

seinfield made jokes about poo

why do people always say the are going to take a poop, i mean are they really taking the poop with them ??

sig by B4B6..

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada
    So many have heard about the toilet flushes in a different direction in the Northern and Southern hemisphere. So which way would it flush if you were on the equator?

Seriously, I would like to know.
    I think it's pretty much accepted fact that toilets flush down in any hemisphere. If you meant the direction the water spins however that maybe a different story. I have what is know as a "fast flush" toilet in which the water immediatley goes down upon flushing and no spinning is allowed, thus the "no spin zone".

My other toilet has the water enter the toilet in such a manor as to effect the "spin" the water developes. This toilet is much slower in flushing than most toilets and with the way the water enters it would make little difference which hemisphere it would be located in, the water would always spin in the direction the water entered from.

Hope this answers some of your questions. If not then read this article on the subject.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

BUBBLES

:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan
    I think it's pretty much accepted fact that toilets flush down in any hemisphere. If you meant the direction the water spins however that maybe a different story. I have what is know as a "fast flush" toilet in which the water immediatley goes down upon flushing and no spinning is allowed, thus the "no spin zone".

My other toilet has the water enter the toilet in such a manor as to effect the "spin" the water developes. This toilet is much slower in flushing than most toilets and with the way the water enters it would make little difference which hemisphere it would be located in, the water would always spin in the direction the water entered from.

Hope this answers some of your questions. If not then read this article on the subject.
    I did say flush in a different direction. Its in your quote

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan

damn day 1 do the poo jokes have to stop now that you answered the question ?

sig by B4B6..

Poo fact:

if you swallow gum...

BUBBLES?

*leaves thread quietly and quickly
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

Ahhhhhhhh that article brought back memories of 9th grade science. DIE DIE DIE Article DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    BUBBLES

:devil:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada
    I did say flush in a different direction. Its in your quote
    Direction can mean east, west, south, north, up, down, side way or last but not least spin. There are some I probably missed but you get the point.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?