Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Toilet Question

Toilet Question

So many have heard about the toilet flushes in a different direction in the Northern and Southern hemisphere. So which way would it flush if you were on the equator?

Seriously, I would like to know.

Mine doesn't flush. Not since....the accident....*stares off into space*

Quote Originally Posted by CinnaManMan
    Mine doesn't flush. Not since....the accident....*stares off into space*
    Should I ask?
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada
    So many have heard about the toilet flushes in a different direction in the Northern and Southern hemisphere. So which way would it flush if you were on the equator?

Seriously, I would like to know.
    I don't care which direction the water flows, as long as it's DOWN!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

It depends on the size of the turd.........

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan76
    It depends on the size of the turd.........
    I thought it was the mass of the turd. A floater or a sinker.

Quote Originally Posted by His Wife
    Should I ask?
    Lets just say it involved a rubber ducky, a bottle of Dawn soap, and some toenail clippings

Quote Originally Posted by CinnaManMan
    Lets just say it involved a rubber ducky, a bottle of Dawn soap, and some toenail clippings
    *tread lightly, probably tramatic experience*

First, was this recent or years ago?

Second, were 'bubbles' involved?

Third, a whole bottle of 'Dawn'?

Fourth and finally, what part could the toenail
    clippings have played in this?

*tread lightly, probably tramatic experience*

First, was this recent or years ago?

Second, were 'bubbles' involved?

Third, a whole bottle of 'Dawn'?

Fourth and finally, what part could the toenail
    clippings have played in this?
    1. Last Wednesday
    2. Please don't say bubbles around me again
    3. *shudder* No, thank god...
    4. You don't want to know!

why flush turds when after you leave them sit for a while they turn into little pets and start eating your other turds. i named him stan.

sig by B4B6..

oh god

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada
    oh god
    Welcome to Broncomania!

Okay fellow posters! We need some 'Pooh Facts and Theories' going on in here. Let's show our newer friend that we can help him solve any problem he may have!

Okay fellow posters! We need some 'Pooh Facts and Theories' going on in here. Let's show our newer friend that we can help him solve any problem he may have!

Poo fact:

If you eat corn.......

monkeys fling poo at each other as a sign of affection.

well im on the north and i think the water just stops if you were on the equator.

i think it a better question for "mr. wizard's world" but that shows been cancelled for years

sig by B4B6..