X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbronc30
    Practice Squad
    • Feb 2006

It's really a no brainer that Javon was on Jake's side. I remember after the first couple games especially the one in NE Jake and Javon hooked up twice. It looked at the time like a deadly combo. But like we all watched the playcalling grew a little bit stale. And Shanny had to make the change. Javon came here to play on a championship-caliber team not one that missed the playoffs with a rookie QB. So yeah this doesn't surprise me that Javon would be on Jake's side on this.
    With these Bronx thru no matter what!!!

Comment

• Sam_Z
      Banned User
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by tbronc30
      It's really a no brainer that Javon was on Jake's side. I remember after the first couple games especially the one in NE Jake and Javon hooked up twice. It looked at the time like a deadly combo. But like we all watched the playcalling grew a little bit stale. And Shanny had to make the change. Javon came here to play on a championship-caliber team not one that missed the playoffs with a rookie QB. So yeah this doesn't surprise me that Javon would be on Jake's side on this.
      Yes but we are going to see how well Jay will utilize Javons talents and how well hes gonna excel with all his badd *** recievers.
      We need to move on and look past the Jake Plummer Jay Cutler QB controversy.

Two TE set Daniel Graham and Tony Scheffler blocking on the outside while Javon, Brandon Smith or Stokely are running donw the field! Jay looks looks, most likely will always find someone, if not the two TEs leave their position ton get open in the flat!

Comment

• antiwup
        Special Teams
        • Feb 2007

i think the loss of d-will helped walker in him to take a pay cut and save the team money. this showed every one that he is dedicated to the organization. i feel with wills passing it fueled his desire to win this year and forever as a bronco in his honor!
        GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

• mxbronco13
          Banned User
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by antiwup
          i think the loss of d-will helped walker in him to take a pay cut and save the team money. this showed every one that he is dedicated to the organization. i feel with wills passing it fueled his desire to win this year and forever as a bronco in his honor!
          Its hardly a pay cut it just means he is getting the money later before they can cut him, so it helps Walker and the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
          X