Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

"Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread

I get a PM every once and a while why I don't post much. I would like to start a thread called "Ask AO" (I thought "Ask a Mod" was cool but then the ego thing starts trippin). The thread would only stay alive if the thread is active. It's as simple as that. I would like to post more often and maybe this could be a fun way to do it.

I would prefer the questions be Bronco-related. I encourage it that way because I want to keep this thread in General Discussions. Then if you have any other questions about the board or about ANYTHING in general feel free to ask me here.

I might feel generous.
    Last edited by AsianOrange; 02-17-2007 at 11:56 AM.
    I'm on Twitter!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

So why don't you post as much anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by CinnaManMan
    So why don't you post as much anymore?
    My first question... CPs to you!

Umm... I would say it's because I work 8-6 at work and work really picked up when I changed departments 2 years ago. That doesn't mean I'm not on the board everyday. I have my email checked every minute (Thank you Google Notifier) and when a post gets reported or somebody is causing a ruckus, I try my best to get right on it! gameday threads are hard to post because the board is so active but you'll see me pop a post or two during that time especially when I'm like "Watch your language" or "You kiss your mother with that mouth?". Those type of things.

But posting... I feel like I should stay out of conversations sometimes. It keeps me neutral and I like that fact. But hopefully with this thread people will get to know my views.
    I'm on Twitter!

Why are you so cool???
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/impairedbobcat/newvegasvaultboy2.png?t=1287299316

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfreak_56
    Why are you so cool???
    I ask myself that very same question every time I wake up. Sometimes it bring tears to my eyes.... Tears of AWESOMENESS!

I'm on Twitter!

What do you think we'll do in this years draft?

Quote Originally Posted by LordXenu
    What do you think we'll do in this years draft?
    Since we're in bottom middle of the Draft at (#21), I'm not going to predict who the Broncos will select but I would like to see them draft a Safety in the first round and maybe an additional running back in the 2nd.

Question at the Saftey position bothered me since Atwater left and that was a while back. The Broncos picked up Kenoy Kennedy and Sam Brandon but that combination never clicked. Nick Nick Ferguson and John Lynch produced well but they are getting older. I believe Tatum Bell is still the bullet (as he displayed against the Chargers but did not finish the run for a TD) but his sloppiness towards the end of last season did not help him get any gold stars for next season.

My choices:

S - Michael Griffin of Texas. he has speed for a saftey. Somebody that can catch up with LT or Larry Johnson if they break free. I believe his size is average but the Broncos prove they can find small talent that are willing to hit (Foxworth, D. Williams)/

RB - Tony Hunt of Penn State. I watched a lot of PSU games last season and the kid has heart. If he is in the right system, he can break some holes with his size. The Broncos need a RB that can finish a drive when they are at the 3 or 1. Mike Bell is no Marion Barber III but maybe Hunt can be.
    I'm on Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrange
    Since we're in bottom middle of the Draft at (#21), I'm not going to predict who the Broncos will select but I would like to see them draft a Safety in the first round and maybe an additional running back in the 2nd.

Question at the Saftey position bothered me since Atwater left and that was a while back. The Broncos picked up Kenoy Kennedy and Sam Brandon but that combination never clicked. Nick Nick Ferguson and John Lynch produced well but they are getting older. I believe Tatum Bell is still the bullet (as he displayed against the Chargers but did not finish the run for a TD) but his sloppiness towards the end of last season did not help him get any gold stars for next season.

My choices:

S - Michael Griffin of Texas. he has speed for a saftey. Somebody that can catch up with LT or Larry Johnson if they break free. I believe his size is average but the Broncos prove they can find small talent that are willing to hit (Foxworth, D. Williams)/

RB - Tony Hunt of Penn State. I watched a lot of PSU games last season and the kid has heart. If he is in the right system, he can break some holes with his size. The Broncos need a RB that can finish a drive when they are at the 3 or 1. Mike Bell is no Marion Barber III but maybe Hunt can be.
    Very interesting. I wouldn't hate it. And I certainly agree with you that we need someone to pound the ball inside the goal line.

Quote Originally Posted by LordXenu
    Very interesting. I wouldn't hate it. And I certainly agree with you that we need someone to pound the ball inside the goal line.
    There was A LOT of screaming at the goaline this year. Mike Anderson being gone proved that we need a tank to get in the endzone.
    I'm on Twitter!

Talking

I might feel generous.

sweet, wanna send me some money?

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Is this thread really about me?
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Interesting thread. And i thought the same thing Owl^^

But are you Asian?? And what exactly does your name mean? Does the Orange part have to do with Broncos Orange??

My choices:

From your response I am interested to find out who you think will be playing D-tackle next to Warren. Do you see a free agent being picked up? In your view, are we okay with what we have? Is a third round or latter pick going to be expected to start?
    RIP Cameron

Who has been the more disappointing draft selection since 2000? Take into account factors such as hype, difficulty of position, and performance.

Round 1
    (15) CB Deltha "Broken Psyche" O'Neil
    (17) LB DJ "Have I ever made a big play?" Williams
    (19) WR Ashley "Please God, get me away from Vick" Lelie
    (20) OT George "Why does Shanahan always bench me" Foster
    (24) DB Willie "I let MUG down" Middlebrooks

Round 2
    (51) LB Terry "Al Wilson never let me play" Pierce
    (51) DE Paul "I was drafted despite career threatening injuries" Toviessi
    (54) WR Darius "The Claw" Watts

Round 3
    (70) WR Chris "Who?" Cole
    (76) DB Karl "Special Teams" Paymah
    (85) DB Jeremy "I can't hack the NFL" LeSueur
    (96) DT Dorsett "Ow, my pinkie" Davis
    (101) RB Maurice "From penthouse to outhouse" Clarrett

What do you think the Broncos record will be and WHY?

Why do you think Tned is the coolest guy on the forum??

What do you think Cutler's sophmore year will be like?
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt