Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Roundup, MT Locker #67
    Posts
    1,507
    I also, though i stressed that he DIDNT DESERVE TO BE SHOT, but he also provoked it.
    Because you guys didnt get Clarett, or Romo, or D Will (unfortuanatly he was involved
    provoking his death), ect....

    I don't see where these comments are even comming from, it had already been said by several witness's that he was not actually involved in the confrontation

    On Channel 4, they just showed an exclusive interview that Brian Maas had with a women who was at the party. She said that the altercation happened outside with words being exchanged, and Darrent was not one of them exchanging words.
    Unless I missed a news report that said otherwise?
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

    1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    Well, I didnt really see it as him smacking you.


    You implied that Darrent was somehow responsible for his own death. And you continue to here.

    You HAVE to realize that is going to come across as no other way than inciting here.

    Unless you KNOW, for SURE what happened, your comments are nothing more than speculation. And they cant be viewed as anything other than inciting. Not on THIS board! (You do know where you are dont you? lol)
    I know, but i went out of my way, at least 3 times to say thats not how i felt througout
    the thread, and both things he quoted were the first two posts...

    I cleared up what i said, yet he still took a shot, at something i said was not how
    i felt.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBroncoFan67
    I don't see where these comments are even comming from, it had already been said by several witness's that he was not actually involved in the confrontation



    Unless I missed a news report that said otherwise?
    Well, #1 both other news stories posted, ESPN, ESPN News, and SI all said he
    was involved... Apparently, it is the news after all, there will be different stories
    i've heard more saying he was in the arguement, and someone else said he was
    too.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    On a side note, i love how ppl are scared to sign thier negs....


    If you got the balls to give one out, have the balls to sign em... All negs do is give
    some posters, not all use it this way, the right to criticize from behind the scenes
    without being noted as being involved.

    I know there are many threads about neg signing, but i still put it here.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,048
    Whatever happened in that thread, wouldn't it have been better to let it go?

    From what I can gather, you said a few unsensitive things, which with feeling still being raw over DW's untimely death, could have provoked some serious illfeeling and reaction on this board.

    Why not tackle these issues via PM?

    IMO, you're not doing yourself any favours GC by dragging things out and drawing more attention to yourself in this forum.

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    Whatever happened in that thread, wouldn't it have been better to let it go?

    From what I can gather, you said a few unsensitive things, which with feeling still being raw over DW's untimely death, could have provoked some serious illfeeling and reaction on this board.

    Why not tackle these issues via PM?

    IMO, you're not doing yourself any favours GC by dragging things out and drawing more attention to yourself in this forum.
    No problem witht he closing, and i didnt care how people reacted... There was
    no intent behind my post.


    I want ppl to see it thats why, ppl instead of looking at the fact that it happens alot,
    are looking at the thread... I can go back a few weeks and in the Peyton best
    QB Ever thread, the old one, Jwinn put his opinion in at the end also saying that
    Payton wasnt as good, which clearly ppl disagree and will want to post in regaurds
    too.

    Every thread closed has a mod's opinion at the end, and it cant be responded to,
    thats my problem.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,048
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    No problem witht he closing, and i didnt care how people reacted... There was
    no intent behind my post.


    I want ppl to see it thats why, ppl instead of looking at the fact that it happens alot,
    are looking at the thread... I can go back a few weeks and in the Peyton best
    QB Ever thread, the old one, Jwinn put his opinion in at the end also saying that
    Payton wasnt as good, which clearly ppl disagree and will want to post in regaurds
    too.

    Every thread closed has a mod's opinion at the end, and it cant be responded to,
    thats my problem.
    I'm afraid your arguement just doesn't make any sense though, it would create even more mayhem if threads got closed without any explanation at all at it's end.

    Yes, it's frustrating for those involved, but it is the only way that makes sense.

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    No problem witht he closing, and i didnt care how people reacted... There was
    no intent behind my post.


    I want ppl to see it thats why, ppl instead of looking at the fact that it happens alot,
    are looking at the thread... I can go back a few weeks and in the Peyton best
    QB Ever thread, the old one, Jwinn put his opinion in at the end also saying that
    Payton wasnt as good, which clearly ppl disagree and will want to post in regaurds
    too.

    Every thread closed has a mod's opinion at the end, and it cant be responded to,
    thats my problem.



    Uhhh, just to correct your error, I made my post regarding Peyton in the very beginning of that thread. I was the first to respond. In my closing post, I just said how it was closed, and quoted a song. I made no refernce to the topic, since it had changed to an argument about age, and completely lost it's original topic.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    I'm afraid your arguement just doesn't make any sense though, it would create even more mayhem if threads got closed without any explanation at all at it's end.

    Yes, it's frustrating for those involved, but it is the only way that makes sense.
    See this is what is happening in the thread im referring too...


    I said they shoudl explain why its closed, but not post thier comments on the
    subject and then immediately closes the subject. I do like to know why the
    thread is closed, but expressing how you feel on the matter, especially when its
    quite obvious it will anger some people, you shouldnt be able to do that.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,048
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    See this is what is happening in the thread im referring too...


    I said they shoudl explain why its closed....
    Which is precisely what Jared did. He gave three reasons why the thread no longer deserved to be open, then said I'm closing this thread for the above reasons.

    As I said earlier, you are just digging yourself further and further into a hole and contradicting yourself.

    For your own dignity, you need to learn to let some things go.

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    Uhhh, just to correct your error, I made my post regarding Peyton in the very beginning of that thread. I was the first to respond. In my closing post, I just said how it was closed, and quoted a song. I made no refernce to the topic, since it had changed to an argument about age, and completely lost it's original topic.
    Hm, i thought you did... and i cant search for a closed threads so i dont know
    for sure.

    I know it happens, but its never bad... This occurance was horrid.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    Which is precisely what Jared did. He gave three reasons why the thread no longer deserved to be open, then said I'm closing this thread for the above reasons.

    As I said earlier, you are just digging yourself further and further into a hole and contradicting yourself.

    For your own dignity, you need to learn to let some things go.
    Did you read the thing listed as "3)" ?


    Thats what this is about.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Hm, i thought you did... and i cant search for a closed threads so i dont know
    for sure.

    I know it happens, but its never bad... This occurance was horrid.


    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=84491



    I did try to make an attept at humor. Not really EXPLAIN anything.

    Sorry, I kinda figure adults will understand. I mean, really, does everything here need such detailed explanations? Does everything that we SAY and DO here HAVE to be SUCH a big deal? And I'm not just talking about mods. Everyone makes everyone else explain themseves on the tinyest little details, this stat, that quote, what we said yesterday, whatever. We try to crucify, and make that all life changing important point so WE get the last word, and everyone will know just how much a jerk we are, lol.

    We get it, lol

    Read the two threads involved. You dont understand why they got closed? Bull. Your not an idiot!


    Threads get closed. Mods get the last word. I dont see how we can really change that. I dont mean to sound smug or anything. It's just the way it is. We didnt make the rules, or design it this way.

    Someone complains no matter what we do. It's the way it is.

    Now please, lets dispense with all this.


    Please drop this whole Darrent thing. It was a mistake for him to even be involved anywhere in either of these now two conversations, and gotten out of hand.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=84491



    I did try to make an attept at humor. Not really EXPLAIN anything.

    Sorry, I kinda figure adults will understand. I mean, really, does everything here need such detailed explanations? Does everything that we SAY and DO here HAVE to be SUCH a big deal? And I'm not just talking about mods. Everyone makes everyone else explain themseves on the tinyest little details, this stat, that quote, what we said yesterday, whatever. We try to crucify, and make that all life changing important point so WE get the last word, and everyone will know just how much a jerk we are, lol.

    We get it, lol
    Actually i dont have a problem with what you said, i though you did say something
    at the end, apparently you didnt. I dont understand exactly why it was closed, but
    we already had a thread for that, and it got solved.

    Read the two threads involved. You dont understand why they got closed? Bull. Your not an idiot!


    Threads get closed. Mods get the last word. I dont see how we can really change that. I dont mean to sound smug or anything. It's just the way it is. We didnt make the rules, or design it this way.

    Someone complains no matter what we do. It's the way it is.

    Now please, lets dispense with all this.


    Please drop this whole Darrent thing. It was a mistake for him to even be involved anywhere in either of these now two conversations, and gotten out of hand.
    Actually its not the way it is, you dont have to post a controversial opinion at the
    end of a thread. If your gonna close a thread, say why, then how thats against
    the CoC, thats all. If you want ppl to know what you think, do it before you close
    it, like everyone else does.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  15. #30
    what a surprise-- GC's pissed because he wasn't allowed to have the last word. . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

    rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •