Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Mods and thier opinions...

Obvisouly the Rhodes thread should have been closed, but dont agree with Mods
    posting opinions and then immediatly closing a thread. Its bogus, especially when
    they dont even adress the topic that was misunderstood. If your going to close
    a thread, dont post your opinion because then your just trying to protect yourself
    from an arguement that you dont want to bring upon yourself.

I have always had a problem with this, but today it was BLOWN SO
    far out of proportion its ridiculos. And then, you cant even give a reason, or explain
    how they are wrong.

I agree Mods might deserve the right, but posting something so controversial then
    closing a thread, is just plain wrong. I wont even get into the topic, because
    obvisouly many ppl, including the mod, got too caught up in what JUST 1 member
    was posting and not the other, because it is quite clear that my opinion was
    misinturpreted by the mod, seeming i capped it, and i re-capped it, and i think
    i re-re-capped it that i did feel that specific way, and yet the mod felt that he
    needed to say that was what i was saying, and then close the thread.

IMO, if your closing a thread, dont post controversial crap at the end, especially
    when its not true.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

If this gets me in trouble, so be it... I will take the chance rather than have someone
    post something obviously in intent to make someone look bad, and then prevent
    any defense to it... Also, i love the misleading "closing" reason as of "Meant to
    rile up posters." But that is an opinion, and i've been down that rode before, it comes
    down to if a Mod feels it that way, then its that way.

But the definate comments meant to anger someone else, then the prevention to
    post is terrible.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

I see nothing controversial in posting the facts and quoting posts.

Sorry you disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    I see nothing controversial in posting the facts and quoting posts.

Sorry you disagree.
    Your right,

3) To suggest that being involved in a confrontation that you did not start, and walked away from, is somehow the same as "provoking" death is ridiculous and lacks logic. I alos personally beleiev it was posted with the intent to rile up members of this thread.

Doesnt go against this...

WHAT HAPPENED TO D WILL
    WAS A SHAME, IT SHOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED, AND I WISH THE GUYS WERE CAUGHT.
    Ok do you understand that i think the shooting was bad?
    Or this....
    I also, though i stressed that he DIDNT DESERVE TO BE SHOT, but he also provoked it.
    What about this...

Also i never said he deserved it did I?

All of which clearly say that it shouldnt have happened, and it was wrong...
    But D Will didnt do anything to help his cause of getting out trouble free...

^^^Get used to it.^^^

So you'd rather have them close the thread and leave no explanation?

That seems to be the opposite feeling of about....uh....95% of the board....

Also, after just reading that thread, to even THINK it should be left open and that you were right all along shows pure ignorance on your part.....
    Last edited by RunYouOver; 02-20-2007 at 08:04 PM.
    Administrator

Well . . .

GC, when I asked the Mods to be more communicative, you agreed with me.

Now that they are more communicative, it seems you're complaining about that.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Your right,

Doesnt go against this...

Or this....

What about this...

All of which clearly say that it shouldnt have happened, and it was wrong...
    But D Will didnt do anything to help his cause of getting out trouble free...

Conveniently, you left this out:

Because you guys didnt get Clarett, or Romo, or D Will (unfortuanatly he was involved
    provoking his death), ect....
    and this:

Your right, Walker and him didnt get into an arguement inside a bar about 30 mins
    before his limo got drove by and sprayed upon by THE SAME GUYS THAT WERE IN
    THE BAR...

Screw off, its not a shot at D Will, its the truth... and im not sorry.

I am not going to argue with you whether you posted the other things, since these two things are my concern.

In an effort to be more communicative, I will point out that telling another member to "screw off" is enough to warrant a PM or edit of a post, because it is aggresive and confrontational.

I also posted my opnion that your post that used the word "provoking" could only have the intent on riling posters up, because I find it hard to believe that you imagined a false suppusition that suggests a Bronco player was partly responsible for his own death would get any other reaction on a Broncos board. I have seen enough of your posts to know that you are smart enough to know that.

I did no editing, and I banned no members. You simply disagree with my opinion, as everyone in that thread agreed with yours.

So what is the problem?

I'm honestly confused now, Grid.

You DONT want us to explain why we close threads?

REALLY?

Explain yes, but taking shots such as Jared did is un called for... He knows very well
    that i can respond to that and he used it to his advantage. I have no problems with
    the reason for it being closed, i agree with the closing, but to give his opinion (a
    shot at me if your read it) then close it. I think thats BS that he can just throw
    something up and no one can respond about it accordingly. If you want to voice
    your opinion thats fine with me, just dont do it in the closing thread.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

But your responding right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Conveniently, you left this out:

and this:

I am not going to argue with you whether you posted the other things, since these two things are my concern.

In an effort to be more communicative, I will point out that telling another member to "screw off" is enough to warrant a PM or edit of a post, because it is aggresive and confrontational.

I also posted my opnion that your post that used the word "provoking" could only have the intent on riling posters up, because I find it hard to believe that you imagined a false suppusition that suggests a Bronco player was partly responsible for his own death would get any other reaction on a Broncos board. I have seen enough of your posts to know that you are smart enough to know that.

I did no editing, and I banned no members. You simply disagree with my opinion, as everyone in that thread agreed with yours.

So what is the problem?
    I was actually expecting a temp ban for that, and i applaud your flexibility, but saying
    that i have no sense because i think killing him was ok. I think no such thing, and
    I made that really clear.

Provoking means messing with, bringing upon. I guess the way i worded it awkward,
    but the point is he provoked violence, and arguement, or beyond is what i was
    referring to. I then continued to make that clear multiple times.
    Obvisouly he didnt try to get someone to kill himself, but he did provoke the occurance
    by argueing back. Thats the point, thats what i made.. .and if you disagree i understand,
    but i dont like how you put your opinion at the end of thread, with a shot at me with
    in that post, and then close the thread.

If your gonna take a shot at me, do it where i can respond... Dont call me sensless
    and illogical because i dont think D Will did all he could to avoid the problem, and he
    helped escalate it by argueing back.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    But your responding right here.
    And thats what i love about this board, we can be critical and its ok.

Just, i dont think its fair to "smack" another poster then close the thread.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

And thats what i love about this board, we can be critical and its ok.

Just, i dont think its fair to "smack" another poster then close the thread.

Well, I didnt really see it as him smacking you.

You implied that Darrent was somehow responsible for his own death. And you continue to here.

You HAVE to realize that is going to come across as no other way than inciting here.

Unless you KNOW, for SURE what happened, your comments are nothing more than speculation. And they cant be viewed as anything other than inciting. Not on THIS board! (You do know where you are dont you? lol)

What a wierd thread

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    What a wierd thread

Agreed. Really weird.
    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.