Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglesworth
    Dude, it's going to be hard for Amobi to play with you hangin' all over his sack!
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......hahahahahahahaha.. ... that was good..that was good.

its kind of a shame though. everyone here are bronco fans, and your hating on one another, come on, cant everyone just get along

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    We're going to have to trade away our draft to get into the top 2. Also, the Browns are taking him whether you like it or not, and if we trade with the Bucs, there would be the 50/50 chance that the Browns pick ahead of us.

And besides, I don't ever think Al Davis would go crazy enough to trade with Shanny. So the Lions could be the only possible suitor, but God damn would the #2 pick be hard to pry away, especially when you're sitting 20 picks back in the first.
    Such certainty...it's kind of funny really. You have know idea where Peterson will go. Hell, the combine hasn't even happened yet. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey
    Such certainty...it's kind of funny really. You have know idea where Peterson will go. Hell, the combine hasn't even happened yet. Give me a break.
    Trust me, he's going to turn heads this weekend.

As far as DT's are concerned, I would love to have any of the following three..

Alan Branch - Michigan - 6'6'' 331 lbs, a beast in the middle, absolute run stopper, not much of a pass rusher.

Amobi Okoye - Louisville - 6'1'' 317 lbs (weight varies depending on where you look) Freak athletically, all upside, but at his age, it's hard to believe he will contribute at the NFL level right away.

Kareem Brown - 6'5'' 315 lbs, very solid all around DT, and someone who could go either way, he will either be a star or a complete bust.

But if we had the 8th pick, I would be hard pressed to pass on Branch because of his measureables. But I would also have to take a hard look at Jamaal Anderson or Gaines Adams, as two of the best rushers in the draft, they would be hard to pass up.
    God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. bronco man
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......hahahahahahahaha.. ... that was good..that was good.

its kind of a shame though. everyone here are bronco fans, and your hating on one another, come on, cant everyone just get along
    I'm not hatin'. Just making an observation.
    [COLOR="navy"][B]"I reject your reality and substitute my own"[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]- Mythbusters[/COLOR]

[COLOR="navy"][B]"Go America... Go Broncos"[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkorange"]- Stan, South Park[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="Navy"]I cheer for three teams EVERY WEEK! The Broncos and whoever is playing the Raiders and the Patriots.[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="darkorange"]- Me[/COLOR]

[COLOR="navy"][B]God Bless the United States of America! [/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by BroncsOwnU
    As far as DT's are concerned, I would love to have any of the following three..

Alan Branch - Michigan - 6'6'' 331 lbs, a beast in the middle, absolute run stopper, not much of a pass rusher.

Amobi Okoye - Louisville - 6'1'' 317 lbs (weight varies depending on where you look) Freak athletically, all upside, but at his age, it's hard to believe he will contribute at the NFL level right away.

Kareem Brown - 6'5'' 315 lbs, very solid all around DT, and someone who could go either way, he will either be a star or a complete bust.

But if we had the 8th pick, I would be hard pressed to pass on Branch because of his measureables. But I would also have to take a hard look at Jamaal Anderson or Gaines Adams, as two of the best rushers in the draft, they would be hard to pass up.
    i would rather see us wait till the second and get brown and go after a playmaker if we could get the eigth pick but if we dont move up either go safety or go for jarvis moss in the first

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Where has anyone even mentioned a franchise RB in this thread?

Or are you just saying that you'd like to grab a first round RB, but it won't happen?
    Yeah, I was just saying I would like us to trade up to #8 and draft a RB that we think could be a franchise back for us, but going by our draft history and RB history it probably won't happen.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos