Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Woah Dude! Roomorez!

Houston Chronicle: "Thanks to Eugene for sending this trade rumor along. I'd heard a slightly different version of the same deal. I like this one better. The Texans would send the eighth pick of the draft to the Broncos for Jake Plummer, Tatum Bell and the 21st pick."
    http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice...airs_it_o.html

Houston Chronicle: "As the NFL combine heats up and so, too, do front-office types start to mix and mingle in Indianapolis, trade rumors regarding David Carr are picking up. The Vikings apparently are in the mix, as are the Broncos, and perhaps the Jaguars and Panthers."
    http://blogs.chron.com/lopezblog/arc..._fans_wou.html

Denver Post (scroll down): "The Broncos could have interest in New Orleans' Hollis Thomas or Chicago's Ian Scott at defensive tackle, and 2006 draft pick Chris Kuper could take over for Carlisle."
    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5263046

Nashville City Paper: "Unrestricted free agency canít come soon enough for running back Chris Brown, who fell out of favor with the Titans and to third on the depth chart behind Travis Henry and LenDale White last season... At the time, there was speculation that the Minnesota Vikings, New York Jets and Denver Broncos might possibly be good fits for Brown."
    http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/in...&news_id=54714

I like all of it!

P.S. I know that the Brown fit thing was already posted, but I just threw it in there for the hell of it *shrugs*

I would love to see what Shanny would do with his first ever top 10 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by jhns
    I would love to see what Shanny would do with his first ever top 10 pick.
    Amobi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Amobi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unless he has a killer combine, he is not a top 10 pick.

I would love for us to actually have a franchise RB, although in todays nfl where players demand 20 mil in guaranteed money before they even touch the field, I don't think it will happen. Plus Shanahans never drafted a RB in the first round. Maybe its a pride thing. Anyway, I'd be happy with the 8th overall pick.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Unless he has a killer combine, he is not a top 10 pick.
    I want some of what you're on.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncsSB#3
    I would love for us to actually have a franchise RB, although in todays nfl where players demand 20 mil in guaranteed money before they even touch the field, I don't think it will happen. Plus Shanahans never drafted a RB in the first round. Maybe its a pride thing. Anyway, I'd be happy with the 8th overall pick.
    Where has anyone even mentioned a franchise RB in this thread?

Or are you just saying that you'd like to grab a first round RB, but it won't happen?

I want some of what you're on.
    People hype him because of his age. When it comes to really getting him, teams will not care what his age is. He doesn't have the measurables, and hasn't shown the talent, to be a top 10 pick. Just because he is freakishly young, people are acting like that equals out to him lasting longer and being better. He won't last longer because he will take the same beating that everyone else does, he is just getting it a little earlier. If he put on about 20 lbs, I would love having him. We already have an undersized d-line and I really don't think getting another small DT is going to help that issue.

People hype him because of his age. When it comes to really getting him, teams will not care what his age is. He doesn't have the measurables, and hasn't shown the talent, to be a top 10 pick. Just because he is freakishly young, people are acting like that equals out to him lasting longer and being better. He won't last longer because he will take the same beating that everyone else does, he is just getting it a little earlier. If he put on about 20 lbs, I would love having him. We already have an undersized d-line and I really don't think getting another small DT is going to help that issue.
    Did you follow the senior bowl at all? The dude is more than a 19 year old, he's a FREAK.

He's strong, he can take up more than one gap, a great run stopper, very quick and can burst through the line literally by the snap of a finger, a solid athlete... And most of all, he is SMART.

But whatever, think what you want

Did you follow the senior bowl at all? The dude is more than a 19 year old, he's a FREAK.

He's strong, he can take up more than one gap, a great run stopper, very quick and can burst through the line literally by the snap of a finger, a solid athlete... And most of all, he is SMART.

But whatever, think what you want
    All I can say is that is college and against lineman that have never worked together before. All of the d-lineman looked way better than the o-lines in the senior bowl.

Also, Moore had like 3 sacks. He was by far the most productive d-lineman at the senior bowl. He still won't be a first round pick though.
    Last edited by jhns; 02-21-2007 at 09:37 AM.

Good situation.

Tatum isn't necessary even though I like him.

Mike Bell can take over at RB.

I also heard on the radio this morning that the Broncos might possibly have some interest in Ahman Green.

Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2
    Mike Bell can take over at RB.
    As the backup, yes sir

Quote Originally Posted by fxblitz
    I also heard on the radio this morning that the Broncos might possibly have some interest in Ahman Green.
    Yeah, I heard that too... He'll be expensive though

We get it... you want Amobi.

Dude, it's going to be hard for Amobi to play with you hangin' all over his sack!
    [COLOR="navy"][B]"I reject your reality and substitute my own"[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]- Mythbusters[/COLOR]

[COLOR="navy"][B]"Go America... Go Broncos"[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkorange"]- Stan, South Park[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="Navy"]I cheer for three teams EVERY WEEK! The Broncos and whoever is playing the Raiders and the Patriots.[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="darkorange"]- Me[/COLOR]

[COLOR="navy"][B]God Bless the United States of America! [/B][/COLOR]