Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    This really sucks. The whole bronco community just gets over D-Will's death and then this happens. I Just wish the best to his family and the broncos.

Rip Damien Nash
    [IMG]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9237/ripdarrentwi1.png[/IMG]

calibroncogrl47 Guest
    Damien,

You made such an Impact on me during preseason! I saw the talent in you and was so excited when you were signed. You had such a bright furture and it is a shame you were unable to prove it to the unknown. BUT you are in heaven now keeping DWILL company and that sets my mind and heart at ease. You guys im sure are having a blast.. and looking down on us.... Just know that you are missed already!

Prayers and thoughts to all who knew and loved Damien.... and the the entire Bronco Community!~

Damien was awesome to watch in person. I had the pleasure of seeing him play against SD(even though we lost), it was awesome. My prayers are with everyone that held him close to their heart!

Quote Originally Posted by calibroncogrl47
    Damien,

You made such an Impact on me during preseason! I saw the talent in you and was so excited when you were signed. You had such a bright furture and it is a shame you were unable to prove it to the unknown. BUT you are in heaven now keeping DWILL company and that sets my mind and heart at ease. You guys im sure are having a blast.. and looking down on us.... Just know that you are missed already!

Prayers and thoughts to all who knew and loved Damien.... and the the entire Bronco Community!~
    I couldn't have said it better myself. R.I.P. Damien Nash, we miss you already.
    [URL=http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mejoshrodsmith34yi.jpg]Me, my friend, and Rod Smith[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.myspace.com/comedichomie][SIZE=1]Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.[/SIZE] [/URL]
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style3,Broncos-spc-winning.png[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.broncos07.com/broncomania/data/media/25/random.png[/IMG]
    Thanks, tnedator!
    We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

A poem

For everything there is a season.
    For everything is there a reason?
    For some things there is a time to cry.
    Even though one may live another must die.
    Were brought into life no choice to say.
    Our time is brief such a very short stay.
    We never know when our death draws near.
    We leave behind our loved ones so dear.
    We live our lives while leaving our mark.
    We hope in someone to ignite a spark.
    Remembered is what we all hope to be.
    Looking down on earth that spark we hope to see.
    Our sparks are shinning up towards the sky.
    Our way of telling Damien goodbye.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Rest in peace Damien we will never forget about you.........

Unhappy R.I.P Damien

I have had the honor of watching Damien grow into the player he was today and also wearing the same uniform he had and being on the sideline and playing on the same field he played on.

We were classmates and former teammates at Riverview Gardens we played on the freshman team for a little while till you were really good they moved you up to Varsity.

But my sophomore and junior year at Riverview me and Damien played on Varsity together and I remember the times goofing off in the locker room with him he was a goofy loved to have fun all the time and always had a smile on his face.And chanting that song by Master P to freak the other teams out....LOL! And banging to the beat of Kill Us All by Twista on the lockers in the locker room. I was good at playing ball but never had the talent he had he always talked about playing in the NFL at practice he got his dream and did well.

I will miss you my fellow friend and former teammate! R.I.P. Damien 04/14/82-02/24/07

See ya in the heavenly skies one day homie.

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.P. Damian
    I have had the honor of watching Damien grow into the player he was today and also wearing the same uniform he had and being on the sideline and playing on the same field he played on.

We were classmates and former teammates at Riverview Gardens we played on the freshman team for a little while till you were really good they moved you up to Varsity.

But my sophomore and junior year at Riverview me and Damien played on Varsity together and I remember the times goofing off in the locker room with him he was a goofy loved to have fun all the time and always had a smile on his face.And chanting that song by Master P to freak the other teams out....LOL! And banging to the beat of Kill Us All by Twista on the lockers in the locker room. I was good at playing ball but never had the talent he had he always talked about playing in the NFL at practice he got his dream and did well.

I will miss you my fellow friend and former teammate! R.I.P. Damien 04/14/82-02/24/07

Welcome to the Site

thats cool you knew him and stuff.
    tough loss

and how come your username is DamiAn?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.P. Damian

Thats great to hear some insight on our players.Welcome to the boards R.I.P. Damian

Damien will be sorely missed

My name is Paul LaPota. I played at Coffeyville Community College with Damien. I had heard a great deal about him before joining the team and was excited about playing with him. However, when finally meeting Damien, it was much more. I can sincerely say he was a genuine person and friend. I was there on the open kickoff of the season when he tore his ACL. He felt down, but never doubted himself or his future. We played with several players that are now in the NFL, and I can say that not all successful athletes are as great as a person as Damien was. I just wanted to take the chance to share with people that not only was Damien a good football player, but a fine person as well.

I hope that because of his passing, that his foundation will get the public recognition it deserves. I know ultimately, that's what Damien would have wanted.

I feel blessed I can call Damien a teammate as well as a friend. My heart and prayers goes out to his family.

too early

Once again we have lost another bronco too early, i am sure the glimpses of great potential we were shown on the field were nothing compared to the potential greatness he would of showed in life as a man. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the family and friends.

I wish we had more time to get to know you Damien

R.I.P Damien Nash....you'll be greatly missed....

A bump for his memory.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Thanks man. As a football player I was really excited to see you play next year. Semed you had a lot goin for ya. On a personal level, sucks that your life was so swift-on to bigger and better things though. God Bless.