Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,869

    Change your avy for Nash.

    I know there aren't many avies for Nash but please do it for him.

    Just for a bit change your avatar to Damien Nash.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Honolulu & Omaha
    Posts
    2,279
    Already on it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    149

    Avy Help

    I would appreciate assistance from anyone who can let me know where I can download images of both Damien an D-Will to use for my Avatar. I know of many places to get images but is there any restrictions on using these images? I apologize for putting this question here but I wasn't sure where to post it. Thanks!
    Take CARE and God Bless! Dave

    R.I.P. D-Will

    R.I.P. Damien Nash

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    233
    Yeah i'm at the moment im trying to find a picture of both damien and darrent together.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by denverbroncofrk
    Yeah i'm at the moment im trying to find a picture of both damien and darrent together.
    Once you find it, if you could share it with us, that would be great.
    [SIZE=4][CENTER][B]RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS...

    RIP DAMIEN NASH[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

    [CENTER][COLOR=White][B]Charger supporter.[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Your House
    Posts
    2,445

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7

    Prayers sent

    Heaven has got a good one. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Nash family.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    233
    Having no luck as of now. If anyone else finds one please share.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake0416
    I would appreciate assistance from anyone who can let me know where I can download images of both Damien an D-Will to use for my Avatar. I know of many places to get images but is there any restrictions on using these images? I apologize for putting this question here but I wasn't sure where to post it. Thanks!

    you're welcome to use this:


    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5679/dnashwu7.jpg





    EDIT: if you're looking for an image that has them both together, good luck. . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

    rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish
    you're welcome to use this:


    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5679/dnashwu7.jpg





    EDIT: if you're looking for an image that has them both together, good luck. . . .
    Thank you very much, Dogfish! CP coming your way!
    Take CARE and God Bless! Dave

    R.I.P. D-Will

    R.I.P. Damien Nash

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,097
    I'm currently using his college picture.

    RIP Damien.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,936
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish
    you're welcome to use this:


    http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5679/dnashwu7.jpg





    EDIT: if you're looking for an image that has them both together, good luck. . . .

    Thanks Dogfish.......must spread blah blah blah
    Last edited by pipes; 02-24-2007 at 10:18 PM. Reason: add something

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    233
    I just made a quick one it's kind of crappy I had to use paint because I just got a new computer and I haven't downloaded my Photoshop yet. Anyone can use it if they wish.

    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...ofrk/dnash.jpg

    Last edited by denverbroncofrk; 02-24-2007 at 10:27 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,091
    Here's another photo of Damien Nash for your ava's that I used in my sig.


    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,091
    Another Damien Nash Ava....


    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •