Thread: What about...

What about...

Mike Shanahan? How do you think he will react to this? I mean at first with Williams, he sunk pretty bad. I remember when he choked up in the press conference concerning Darrent, and now this? My goodness what about the team? I just can't think straight.

So unfortunate for both of those young warriors...

God Bless the Denver Broncos and their family.
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4...tlersigdz0.gif
    Sig above made by me!
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...1172395547.png

Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    You can never predict what Shanny will do, you never know.

I'm sure it's hard on the entire organization, but for coaches and players it must be really hard.

Well you know, he might have not been a Bronco this year, and he wasn't an upcoming star in the league, AND he didn't die by someone's doing, it was GOD'S doing, so it's not as heartbreaking. However, it still sucks.

RIP Damien

The good die young

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Well you know, he might have not been a Bronco this year, and he wasn't an upcoming star in the league, AND he didn't die by someone's doing, it was GOD'S doing, so it's not as heartbreaking. However, it still sucks.

RIP Damien

The good die young
    He was actually very impressive in the games he played. I don't know why he got benched. And just because he wasn't an upcoming star doesn't make this any less tragic and heartbreaking. You could argue Darrent wasn't an upcoming star either, and the team was devastated about it. And sudden deaths are just as heartbreaking, he was 24 man, it's not like your average 24 year old just dies.

Quote Originally Posted by evendelae
    He was actually very impressive in the games he played. I don't know why he got benched. And just because he wasn't an upcoming star doesn't make this any less tragic and heartbreaking. You could argue Darrent wasn't an upcoming star either, and the team was devastated about it. And sudden deaths are just as heartbreaking, he was 24 man, it's not like your average 24 year old just dies.
    His point is that Damien wasn't as much of a part of the Broncos organization as Darrent was and he might not have left as much of a mark on some of the people in the organization.

At least that's what I'm thinking, either way this is very sad news and I wish his family and friends peace knowing that he's in a better place right now.

It's sad because he was doing a charity basketball game.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    His point is that Damien wasn't as much of a part of the Broncos organization as Darrent was and he might not have left as much of a mark on some of the people in the organization.

At least that's what I'm thinking, either way this is very sad news and I wish his family and friends peace knowing that he's in a better place right now.

These people spend a lot of time together. I bet that they are very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by evendelae
    Oh yeah, trust me, I mean't no disrespect what-so-ever toward Damien, I'm just saying, my heart was sunk when Darrent died, I couldn't even think right... This, I'm sad about, but it won't effect my life the way Darrent's death did

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    To help raise money for his brother who needs a heart transplant, and he ends up having a heart attack.

The irony in this situation is amazing

All the Bronco Players are Important to me rather they start or not."They Are Family "RIP Darrent Williams & Damien Nash
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 02-25-2007 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    To help raise money for his brother who needs a heart transplant, and he ends up having a heart attack.

The irony in this situation is amazing
    As well as the irony in D. Will's death. Being killed by gang members, the very people he was trying to protect the youth from.