Quote Originally Posted by lancane
I agree that the comment was not needed, but everyone here needs to quit saying that the season is not important, cause I am sure there are many on this team believe it is the single most important in their careers. Tragic as it is, this is life - hundreds die in every major city per year and not one of us knows them all or even more then one usually, life and death is always tragic...you go through trials everyday to live and then you never know when you will die, that has always been the rule of the land. Sorry if I sound cold, but how many cried for the death of a child in the news, a lady in their neighborhood that got murdered and so on? That shows us how important football is to us as a community and as fans, so to say the season is not important is a lie.

"I am not afraid to die, I am afraid to not have lived" - L.T. Marin

My prayers go out to the Nash family and the Denver Bronco Organization.

Great Point!

How many posts have there been saying "I just don't know how much more I can take" or "I feel like I'm going to cry all day" Like it was their brother or something. If he would have been traded before he died we wouldn't be having this conversation. Quit acting as though you are in pain and think about Darrent and Damien's Families instead of yourselves.They are the ones who are in pain and crying. Honor them in any way you can, but don't pretend to know their suffering.