Prayer request...

Damien is my adopted Bronco and my heart is very heavy.
    Please post prayers for Damien and his family.

Damien
    May your soul rest with God and your memory last forever in our minds. My prayers are sent to lift your family up to the Lord for comfort. In Jesus Name Amen.
    David G.

Damien

You finally entered the biggest stage of them all & it's not the Super Bowl, it's in God's Stadium of Heaven featuring your bretheren in Darrent Williams & our Lord, the King of Kings, the one, the only Jesus Christ. May God bless you

-Sonic Raider
    Last edited by Sonic Raider; 02-24-2007 at 10:40 PM.

Cool prayer request

Quote Originally Posted by dgarr22
    Damien is my adopted Bronco and my heart is very heavy.
    Please post prayers for Damien and his family.

Damien
    May your soul rest with God and your memory last forever in our minds. My prayers are sent to lift your family up to the Lord for comfort. In Jesus Name Amen.
    David G.
    May your soul be resting in God's hands. We saw you at the Raider game in Oakland and you were great. May you always rest in peace along with D-Will. You will be missed !

Broncomaniac PG
    Palo Alto,Ca.

Our sincerest condolances

Damien was a very special young man who will be greatly missed both as a person and an athlete. We would like to extend our thoughts and prayers to the Nash family at this difficult time and may they know that we, too, share a deep sense of loss.

Joel & Laurie Button
    Estes Park, Colorado

Exclamation Damien Nash-Snatched

Man who'd have thought this would happen. Hebrews 9:27-28 "And it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement; So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation." Man it just goes to show you will never know when it's your turn to go. I just hope that Damien Nash had Christ in his heart. My prayer's are going out to his family and the rest of the team. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him has life everlasting. Verse 17 goes on to say " For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved!"
    This is not a bible bashing message but a wake up call! We all need Christ in our lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raider
    Damien

You finally entered the biggest stage of them all & it's not the Super Bowl, it's in God's Stadium of Heaven featuring your bretheren in Darrent Williams & our Lord, the King of Kings, the one, the only Jesus Christ. May God bless you

-Sonic Raider
    Aye man, I never said this to a raider fan, but man Thanks for supporting us even thoguh were rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by P-NUT33
    Aye man, I never said this to a raider fan, but man Thanks for supporting us even thoguh were rivals.
    It doesn't matter if my team & your team are rivals. Football is ONLY A GAME

When the final second ticks, we all have something in common, we're all human beings in the House that The Lord built, Earth

My heart felt condolences go out to his family and friends, and anyone whos life was made better by knowing Damien Nash, may he rest in peace, and his family find some comfort in the fact he is with the Lord.

Yea thats crazy stuff!

Damien was ThunderGirls Adoptee as well

Such a crazy year.
    Cant believe we lost 2 players