Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

More than just a football player...

Football should be the last thing on anyones mind right now.

Nash was a son, a brother, a friend.

Life is a very precious thing, and to have not one, but two taken away so prematurely, and so close apart is beyond words.

I'm sorry to come across as rude, but I've seen posts about how we're now lacking RB depth, and how it needs to be addressed -- these don't belong here.

Condolences go out to the Nash family, and his friends.

R.I.P.
    Last edited by McKeough; 02-25-2007 at 09:30 AM.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by McKeough

Life is a very precious thing, and to have not one, but two taken away so prematurely, and so close apart is beyond words.

I'm sorry to come across as rude, but I've seen posts about how we're now lacking RB depth, and how it needs to be addressed -- these don't belong here.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Same thing happened after the death of Williams! *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed
    Yeah it's terrible.

R.I.P.
    I agree 100%.

My heart and prayers go out to the Nash family and his friends, as well as the Bronco nation as a whole.

Eventually, depth chart issues have to be mentioned - life does go on and someone will have to take Nash's spot on the roster next year - but I hope not to see that come up for at least a few weeks. Let's all grieve before we look at this loss from a depth chart stand point.

R.I.P. Damien, we'll miss you.

I feel sorry for you bronco fans, must be tough this offseason...

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS & DAMIEN NASH

I agree with you. Those posts make me sick. A few hours after the Broncos game some guy on some site said some Crude joke about Dwill and it made me mad. I mean this is horrible. first D-will dies in a Horrible way. Then when im starting to get over it but still thinking about him another player passes.

I never thought I could lose any players and now i lose 2 players on one team.

This mite be the worst year for any team that i can remember.

and i dont want to draft a RB nor do i want to draft a CB
    nor do i care.

If all you can think about is our team needs after losing a player to death then ur not a true fan.

For what it's worth, everyone was going on about RBs prior to his death.

This whole thing is just unbelievable. Not only losing one Bronco, but two Broncos. I cannot even imagine how the players on the team could feel right now, having to fly out to a second funeral in ONE offseason. We've already lost so much... And the season hasn't even started yet. My heart goes out to Damien Nash's family, and Brandon Marshall.

I'm at a loss for words. A guy out doing a charity event for his brother that just received a second chance on life last month with a heart transplant. In the mean time he collapses and passes away.

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to the Nash family, friends and Broncos organization.

Broncos nation unite and pray for all involved and lets get through this and hope for good things in the near future.
    Last edited by sooners13; 02-25-2007 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    I agree with you. Those posts make me sick. A few hours after the Broncos game some guy on some site said some Crude joke about Dwill and it made me mad. I mean this is horrible. first D-will dies in a Horrible way. Then when im starting to get over it but still thinking about him another player passes.

nor do i care.

If all you can think about is our team needs after losing a player to death then ur not a true fan.

Wow. I bet their families wish they could get over it. My thoughts go out to you for losing 2 players on one team. The Marshall University Thundering Herd football team had a pretty bad year in 1970, And I bet you will care once the season starts.
    Jo Bob is here to remind us that the biggest and the baddest get to make all the rules.

Bleeding Orange and Blue (Literally)

R.I.P.

exactly exactly exactly

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!

nor do i care.

me 2 i was just getting over dwill... then my dad came to wake me up for church this morning.... he told me.. crushed me again just like dwill

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed
    I'd say that it may just be one the things that comes to mind.

Three years ago, after I found out that my dentist passed away, my first thought was how sad, then I thought, now which dentist will I go to. It's kind of the same thing. But it's also part of the process.

Nice post McK.....I couldn't agree more.
    ...capture it...remember it...

I agree I mean I can understand if You're talking about how good of a player he was but let's not worry about all the other things. It's offseason right now and we'll get this figured out by regular season. Right now we need to pray for the families and friends of Darrent and Damien...not worry about the game. This is about more than football now.
    [img]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3530/denverbroncoszc1.jpg[/img]